91.

Hi 🎐

Short and unedited. I'm being so fucking frequent with my updates. Because those are pre-written chapters, otherwise my lazy ass could never lmao. Also, because this is the only free week I have left with me. 'Cause in first two weeks of July I have my final exams and then I won't be able to update for two weeks.

"Someone's chipper."

Louis gave his dad a weird look, as the man was happily talking to one of his colleagues. Intentionally, to listen to what they were talking about, Louis took a seat on the chair and took his phone out to look busy.

"Yes... the missus is happy, too... oh?... no, no- aha!" Mark laughed boisterously.

"Mom knows..." Louis muttered to himself. He clicked his tongue when his dad started walking out of the kitchen. "This is a torture. I have to walk now!" He got up from the chair, trying to make as little noise as he could, as he creeped out of the kitchen. His father was still on the phone, walking around the house like a maniac. "Good lord, that's a lot of workout for some information!"

"Embarrassing." Lottie snorted as she passed her brother, hearing what he just said.

"All I heard was 'Louis, it's okay if you tell mom about me faking about my illness because I didn't feel like going to school.' Did you say that?" Louis asked with a fake smile.

"You wouldn't!" Lottie gasped in horror. "Are you challenging me, sister?"

"Whatever, you arse!" Lottie scoffed. "Oh, god! I'm sorry. Don't tell mom,"

"I like this fear." Louis grinned. "Now, shoo. Let me gather my information." He turned back to his father and fortunately, he was now lounging on the sofa, but the call ended. "Ugh!"

"What happened, son?" Mark turned to frown at Louis, who apparently grunted out too loud.

"Mom-! where is mom?" He asked with a nervous laugh.

"She's out for some groceries. We're gonna have a nice dinner tonight, son. I have great news."

"G-Great news?" Louis sputtered out.

"Yeah, I got a promotion."

Louis let out a heavy breath that he didn't know he was holding. So, it was actually great news. "Congratulations, dad." He smiled. "I'm going for a sleepover at Harry's."

"The curly hair guy?"

"Yeah," Louis replied.

"Don't you think sleepovers are for girls, Louis? And maybe boys too have sleepovers, but when they are kids. You both are past the age for sleepovers." Mark scoffed. "Boys should have night outs."

Swallowing the bubbling anger, Louis hummed. "We us-usually play video games or binge," he lied through his teeth.

"Find some manly guys—

"Enough, dad!" Louis sneered. "Harry is just eighteen and a very good lad. I won't tolerate you badmouthing my friends,"

"Louis—

"Mark," Jay called, "Please help me." She gestured at the grocery bag, signaling Louis to go to his room.

With a disapproving scoff, Louis stormed off to his room. To show his anger, he slammed his door and threw himself on bed. "Arsehole!" He punched the pillow. "The fuck are manly guys?!"

He groaned softly when there was a knock on his door. "Mom, just go away!"

"Louis, baby, you know I have a spare key for your door." Jay chuckled. Grumpily, he rolled off his bed and opened the door. "Your man is an—