36.

[ someone said this book is good but needs editing . anyone interested in helping?  😂 because i am too lazy to do it... ]

[ dedicated to zylinson because they know why.. ]

One Month.

It's been a whole one month since Harry and Niall's revival of old friendship. Everyone was shocked when Harry and Niall started being cool and sweet around each other. Liam almost fainted when he found out. Zayn's offended face makes Louis, still, laugh. He remembered his words—

'Niall is my best friend and will always be my best friend.'

Harry just rolled his eyes and hugged Niall tightly, throwing a smirk at Zayn. They did this little group hug and even though, Louis wanted to join them, he couldn't. Because to them, he wasn't Louis. He was Louise.

Huffing loudly, the small boy shuffled out of his room. A large pink envelope was carefully cradled in his small hands. He was half way to the main door when Jay called him in the kitchen.

"Yes mother?"

Jay gave him an incredulous look but then sighed softly. "I'm not even going to ask that where are you going because I know you are going to Niall's."

"And you called me here to tell me this much only?" Louis pursed his lips with a raised eyebrow. He leaned against the counter, making a face when the hard surface pricked his midriff. Jay was standing across from him. She smiled coyly and followed Louis' action.

"My lovely son, you don't sass your mother. You can be grounded for a week, which means— no Niall, no friends and no Ivy." Jay smirked when his son whined loudly.

"Why'd you call me then, mother?" A soft groan was followed by the question.

"Wanted to see my baby," Jay's eyes flickered at the pink envelope. "I wonder what does this envelope consist of?" Louis hugged the envelope closed to his chest and pouted at her.

"It's personal."

Louis yelped loudly when the envelope was snatched from his hand. A very sour look etched his features, looking like a kid whose chocolate has been taken away from him. "Oh my! My son is so gone for these two. I never expected such a quote from my sassy boo,"

Louis snatched the card from her and carefully put it back in the envelope. "Mum!" He whined, blushing profusely.

"It's okay, boo. It's okay to fall for someone."

Letting out a loud embarrassed groan, Louis leaned his head against the counter. He purred contently with the motherly touch when Jay ruffled his hair, which were quite grown now. "So you are going in these clothes?"

"Why?" Self-consciousness engulfed him when his mother eyed him up and down. He was wearing his favorite baby blue knotted sweater, which came up-to his mid-thigh. Jay knew he was wearing some shorts under it but an appalled looking Louis was really cute.

"Are you even wearing something under it or are you trying t-

"Oh my-! Mom, I swear to god— argh!" Louis was redder than ever. He pulled his sweater up to show a pair white shorts to his mom. "What kind of boy do you think I am?"