83.

[A/N: I got a brand new, cute book cover for 'Louis-e' after three years. I attached it on the top. It's from Larry_smilinson . It's blue and screams Louis-e!]

[I was sort of very excited for this chapter. Hehe 🤭]

This has to be Louis' worst nightmare. With those expressions on their faces, he was sure that Harry and Zayn had heard everything. What is he going to do now? How is he going to make them understand? Why, oh why, God is being so merciless. With all the courage left in him, he decided to speak up, only for Harry to shout.

"L—

"Not a word, Louis." Harry pointed at Louis, who tried to speak. "I've had enough of your bullshit!" He growled. "But not anymore. Good-fucking-bye!"

"No, please!" Louis begged pathetically, jumping off the sofa. "Please just listen to me this once—

"We've heard enough to know that you've been keeping important things from us." Zayn sneered. his tone wasn't as harsh as Harry, but he did look angry.

"No—

"Shut the fuck up, already!" The green eyed boy hissed. "You know what? There's no point in talking to you. Your priorities are clear." He made an angry hand gesture towards Niall. "Save it." With that he turned around to leave, Zayn closely following his steps.

"No, no, no— fuck!" Louis cried. "I'm gonna- Harry! Zayn!" He called out, dashing out to catch them. Fortunately, the two boys haven't gone very far yet. "Guys, please, listen to me once!" He cried out, as he stopped Harry by hugging him from behind. "Please..."

With a sharp intake of breath, Harry turned around. Never in a million years he had thought he would do this, however, unwillingly, he pushed Louis away, resulting in the boy stumbling back, looking hurt. "I can't even look at you!"

"What else are you hiding, Louis?" Zayn scoffed. "Seems like this is something you always do."

"He is right." Harry sneered. "What else are you hiding?! Was this all a fucking joke to you?" He gestured between them. "And you've been secretly dating just your favorite boyfriend and we all are just some time pass? Or you are just some greedy little attention s—

"I dare you to complete the sentence."

"Ah, here comes your knight in shining armour, Louis!" Harry commented sarcastically. "What're you gonna do, Niall?! You are just as disgusting as he is!"

"Yeah, I'll live with that." The irish boy scoffed, pulling Louis into a side hug. "Watch your mouth before you speak, you know?"

"I cannot believe that you're taking his side." Zayn sighed. "We were your friends before him. And time after time, it has been proven that he is just- he's a liar." A loud sob escaped Louis' lips, followed by a horrible cough. For a second, Zayn felt bad, but he was reminded of what just happened.

"Friends, you say?" Niall sneered. "Acquaints, Z."

"Wow, just wow!" Harry clapped tauntingly. "Maybe because you never deserved them. Maybe because you choose liars over your friends. Maybe because you yourself are a lying piece of shit!"

"Pl-please just... I swear I was g-going to tell you and the others, H." Louis whimpered loudly. "That's why- I just... I just wanted to speak to-to Niall once—

"It's always been Niall, Louis. Niall this, Niall that. You've just repeatedly lied to me when I called you out for this favouritism. He'd been aware of this fact for weeks now and you lied straight through your teeth when I asked you about it. Didn't I ask you? Did I or did I not?!"