41. Yokohama Disaster?

It's now exactly a month that we've stayed at Yokohama village.

And guess what?

I JUST COMPLETED THE DEVICE!!! To be honest I found a solution to the problem I just inserted my mana crystal along with my spatial magic so that...

One. It could last longer, 30years specifically.

And two. When it depletes and needs recharging I'll get a signal to come back.

I'm honestly such a genius, and now today I just need to bring it over for Uncle to see.

Which I so happen to be on my way right now.

I greet many villagers as they have slowly grown accustom to my behaviour as most days I'm always like this, though today I'm extremely happy so there's a bounce in my steps. A few people noticed my good mood as more people approached me to say hi and to just chit chat for a bit.

2hrs have passed before I managed to get to Uncle and Archie's house, I was ready to knock on the door but as my hand slowly begin to touch the wood, the door surprisingly moved back silently.

It was unlocked?

"Uncle? Archie?" I call out softly opening the door, the house was rather deadly silent. The atmosphere felt very ominous and eerie that even I was getting an uneasy, I had a bad feeling that something bad had happened.

Walking slowly step by step making sure my footsteps were light and silent. Before ducking away behind a one of the tall bookshelves in the lounge and setting up a spatial warp barrier to hide behind.

"Where's the boy?" A rough male voice ordered.

"He's gone captain." another voice responded sternly.

"Forget the boy. As long as we have his old man than we have the key to the spring. Now move it, to Yokohama mountain." the same rough voice commanded.

Hearing their footsteps grow louder, I watch as they pass by...

It was the Blue Moon Mercenary group!

That Mike guy had Uncle heaved up on his shoulder as they walked quickly past. As they did I let out a light sigh, that I didn't know I was holding. It was than that one of the men turned around and stared at my spot before looking away to scope around the room and turning to follow the rest of the group.

Hmmm, I see. So, that's how they got in. To think someone with spatial affinity was in their little squad. To bad he's only a novice.

Anyhow, let's find Archie and bring him to a safe place before going to save Uncle. This could seriously affect the mission if we aren't able to access the mountain.

It was then that a little voice came floating in to my ears, "Lilith?"

"Archie!" I cry dismantling my spell and rushing towards him, "are you okay?"

"yes, I'm fine. But that man took father! Save him please." Archie whimpered, while rubbing his eyes.

I go to hug him only to whisper into his ear, "I will. But..."

"But?"

Hearing his confusion I smirk graced my lips as a vicious light passed through my eyes, "I'll do it once I find the real Archie." I say pushing him back and finally showing my condescending smirk that I was masking.

The shock from my push and words made him slip up as he held his finger up at me and cried while panicking, "Y-you. What are you saying! I am Archie!"