26. Eterna Forest and The abandoned Ruins of Eterna

A/N: Hope you guys are liking the story so far and I'm thankful for all the support my story is getting as I never expected it to receive this much attention! 

So, Thank you to all of you for being amazing! Have a lovely day, evening  or night wherever you are in the world. 

______________________________________________________________________

Morning arrived, with both Lilith, Felix, and Coraline leaving Floris and arriving at Gloria though the teleportation time felt like 10 seconds, in reality, it took them 2 hours as time is distorted while teleporting.

"We're here," Coraline spoke happily, today her hair been braided to the side with a single orange shell accessory clipped into it. It was the same for Lilith as Coraline insisted that she have her hair done the same way besides the orange shell being a light yellow.

To others, they already could see the infatuation Princess Coraline had with Miss Lilith but they chose not to speak as it wasn't really their place to say, though seeing the two girls get along was very pleasant and nice as the princess hadn't been this lively in years and it was all thanks to Lilith.

The king and queen did try to match Coraline with Felix but that was abruptly stopped by Coraline herself, cutting her parents' words short by saying that Lilith was the Prince's fiancé and that it was not right for her parents to meddle as Lilith was now her new friend and saviour.

Now the three of them were walking through the streets of Gloria and occasionally stopping from time to time as Coraline kept dragging Lilith to stalls which caught her eye. But since Coraline and Felix were known royalty and all three of them were very outstanding people they stood out with many females staring and swooning over Felix. Both Coraline and Lilith noticed but chose not to do much about it well that's what Lilith though before Coraline pushed Lilith into the arms of Felix saying "I'm going to visit his and her majesty in the castle. You two love birds continue looking around. Bye!"

And as she walked away Lilith was still in the arms of Felix who was just looking at her, "do I have something on my face?" she asked curiously tilting her child confused as to why he kept staring at her.

Hearing her question a light chuckle came out from his lips as he leaned in to whisper in her ear, "what am I going to do with you...you're just too cute my little princess."

From the close proximity, Lilith's face was slowly becoming pinker as a blush crept on her adorable face giving her cheeks a more rosy look. "Umm, can you let go please Felix. People are staring and I can feel multiple glares aimed right at me. It's embarrassing and uncomfortable."

"Ah, I could say the same with getting multiple glares from all the passing boys who had been watching you this whole time," Felix replied jokingly, though he wasn't lying when he said those words, he had caught so many guys who would look and stare at Lilith while they were walking some even gave lecherous looks over at her to which made him want to outright kill them.

After releasing her from his arms they continued holding hands as they just talked about a variety of matters, sometimes something would catch Lilith or Felix's eye and they would take a look at a particular store. Since they were holding hands they received fewer stares but rather gained more glares mainly at Lilith, as she was holding a prince's hand and was being all "lovey-dovey" with him well that's how other's saw it. Though they were completely unaware that she was his fiancé and just thought that she was a random girl who leached onto him because of his status. So like any common thing, where countless women were jealous of a single girl, rumours were spread about her hanging out with Prince Felix who was an already engaged man.

The rumours were nothing the two couldn't deal with as through their whole engagement they had to deal with it so it was like second nature to ignore them.