25. Saving her majesty

Lilith and Felix where being hurled on the demon man's shoulders as he teleported to the base where his boss was waiting for them.

"I'm reporting to the Commander, I have the two kids what should I do with them?"

"Good work, Ryan. You have done well, put the two in the prison cell make sure to serve them food and water. We don't want those two to die before our plans begin, especially that girl." An unknown man stood facing the large table with a 3d model of the whole world spread across.

At the prison cell, Lilith and Felix lay unconscious until a lady suddenly taps their shoulders, waking them from their slumber. "ah, what happened my whole body feels so sore," Lilith said stretching her limbs, seeing that she and Felix weren't alone, she goes back to her blank face and greets the woman. "Hello Miss, I'm Lilith Rosie Carter and this is my fiancé Felix Byron Dalias."

"It's nice to meet you Lady Carter and Sir Dalias, I am Cecilia. I have no last name as I am a commoner. But it does seem like we are in a similar predicament."

"It seems so, do you know where we are and why you're here?" Felix asked calmly, to the woman who was speaking for the whole group of commoners.

"Oh, yes. Where currently in the prison cells of these demon's base and for why the rest of us are here is because we all possess either time, space, illusion, or teleportation magic."

"So you're the kidnapped citizens. May I know what they have made you do since you arrived here." Felix asked, confirming his thoughts.

"Ah, they have made those who have teleportation magic make these strange devices which allow for anyone to teleport though it can only be used once. Those who have illusion magic are asked to put their magic into this machine. Those who have time and space magic aren't actually allowed to leave prison cells and are also separated from us, illusion, and teleportation magic users. You two are the newest here, though I'm still unsure of what they might do to you."

The woman replied nervously, as after she finished talking the door opened to show a high ranking demon and a demon guard beside him.

"Which one of you's the princess."

"..." his words were responded by complete silence by everyone as everyone stared at each other in confusion, 'what? What was he talking about? Were only a bunch of commoners.' they all thought excluding Lilith and Felix who remained silent and unfazed.

"Here. It's her," a middle-aged man stood up pointing at the girl near him with beautiful blue hair with a single streak of white at the front decorated beautifully with little coral accessories. Her hair could be said to resemble the sea. "She is the princess of Floris, Now give me my end of the deal!"

"oh, I see that you indeed have kept your promise but sadly I can't fulfill mine so, Kill." and just as he said kill the guard who was behind him had teleported behind the man and had stabbed him. Seeing this the group of commoners had cried upon witnessing the bloody sight, some were shaking and some were sobbing. But Lilith's attention was on the princess, she sat there elegantly looking into the eyes of the high ranking demon, "You. There, princess Coraline, you'll be coming with me."

And with that, she nodded her head and left with the two demons.

'what was going on?'

'Rosie, That girl who just left has the blood of the Jeweled serpent flowing in her. She's the decedent of the original Lapis who had the power to control jeweled serpents and the legendary golden ruby python.' Scarlett quickly said, filling in who the girl was.