14. Breaking In pt2

A/N: Thank you so much for 1.8k views!!!!

You guys are the best!!! Hope you all know how beautiful and great you are!! and have a very nice day or night wherever in the world you are!!

________________________________________________________

Landing gracefully on the soft grass, of the Palace garden. Lilith quickly and sneakily hid behind the large plants and flowers and began making her way into the halls of the palace.

On her way she heard some whispers and taps of heeled flats making her way towards her, left with no choice she climbed the nearest tree outside. Holding her breath and patiently waited until the sounds of tapping passed and eventually disappeared. 'Phew, that was close I should be more cautious of maids and knights who pass by here. But it looks like that the safe should be near here, but that's if I red the map correctly, the palaces safe should be located within 4 metres north of here.' Lilith thought calculating her next move to get into the safe, 'there's going to be two knights guarding the area with rotations with another pair every 30 minutes I believe that they should be changing any moment now so I better head there now.'

Silently tiptoeing through the desolate halls, Lilith noticed the bright moons light casting her small shadow as she tiptoed through the halls. In that moment she started to twirl and gracefully dance, her past lives memorises resurfacing as the beautiful moon's light shined on her. She had always loved learning to dance and even had to go undercover as a ballet performer during a recital for a mission and she found the experience to be so captivating.

For her mission, she had to learn ballet and she would always practice during the night when the moon shone brightly for her, her struggles and pain have always been accompanied by the moonlight and through her dance, it clearly expressed that.

As Lilith was engrossed with her dance even bringing herself to tears reminiscing she did her last leap, gracefully landing and gave a silent bow to her past life memorises before sending them off into the night with all her pain and struggle. Less than a second had passed with Lilith looking up at the moon with her glistening eyes, she gave a small smile as a tear ran down her cheek and left after whispering her goodbyes.

Wiping her tear-stained cheek and calming herself, she headed into the direction of the safe. But she wasn't prepared for what came next.

As she was waiting silently behind one of the columns that were around the corner of the safe, trying to plan a way for her to distract the guards but to her displeasure, a certain boy appeared.

"What do we have here?" Felix's calm, and confident voice came from behind Lilith. His voice was mocking her, clearly aware of what she was doing within the palace walls.

"Oh, god...why did it have to be you? And why are you in the palace?" Lilith squeaked whilst slowly turning around still clinging onto the hope that he wasn't who she thought it was.

"I'm hurt hearing that you don't want me here," Felix said dramatically, his face in despair.

"Stop joking around Felix! Your gonna get us both caught!" Lilith quietly hissed at him, clearly annoyed at his antics.

"Fine, but I don't really care. It's not like they will care if they see me." Felix said sulking, still a little upset from Lilith's words before.

"huh? Why do you say that? Are you a ghost or something...IS THAT WHY I CAN NEVER LAND A HIT ON YOU!??" Lilith accidentally yelled, but immediately Felix's hand was over her mouth. He even had the audacity to do a hush sign which turned into a smirk as he watched Lilith's face fume in anger.