19. The Villainess?

*Lilith POV*

Early in the morning, after the first two classes of the day. The rumour that had spread around about myself, was trashed aside by many students at the academy.

Because for 1, I ended up coming first in entrance exams.

And 2nd after introducing myself in my classes, rumours again started to surface saying that I was not only beautiful but intelligent and humble.

Clara was the one who told me about this during our break in between classes. Hearing the humble part made me laugh, it was completely ridiculous. Sure, most of the time I'm quiet or silent but that doesn't mean I'm humble.

Anyways it's currently our break, so Clara and I were just relaxing in the gardens again. Peacefully sitting on the grass with a basket of snacks and sweets and just enjoying each other's company, before it was interrupted by a sweet call. "LILY! There you are! I was looking all over the place for you." Leona's sweet voice gradually came closer and as I turned my head into her direction I see that my older sister wasn't alone. She was surrounded by the supposed capture targets of the game, but what gave me a shock when they got closer was that the main villainess was also with them, smiling and clinging on to Leona's arm as a best friend would.

This raised alarm bells in my mind but I chose to stay calm and hear the situation out first. I had to remind myself that this isn't a game! This is real life! Just because things are similar to the otome game back in my previous life doesn't mean that it will be the same.

So as they walked over to Clara and me. I remained silent but gave a small hello to acknowledge their existence. Leona was already used to my behaviour when around strangers so she didn't mind and just came and hugged me, spinning me around and squealing, "I'm so proud of you little sis, you did so well on your entrance exams!"

Sighing, I remain silent at my dear sister's affectionate actions of picking me up and spinning me around like a doll.

*No-one POV*

But to others, their sweatdropped as they looked at the sister duo. Watching as the older sister happily smiles and spins her quiet, "lifeless" little sister around and the younger sister's body just going along like a broken doll. It definitely was a weird sight to behold, with one phrase coming in their thoughts, "how can two sisters be so different? Yet so perfect?"

It took a few tries from Leona's friends to finally place Lilith back on her feet. To which she just patted her and Leona's dress removing any wrinkles, dirt, and dust that may have gotten on them. From this action, Leona just smiled and patted Lilith's head gently with a simple, "thank you, Lily."

Nodding her head with a small smile Lilith turned to her friend Clara and introduced her, "Big sis this is my new friend Clara from the Hawkins household."

Leona then tilted her head to look behind Lilith, to see her little sister's new friend. Seeing, her she recognized that Clara was one of the most prestigious students at the academy, but she felt glad that Lilith had made such a good genuine friend. Leona waved towards Clara and sweetly said a "hello, there Miss Clara it's nice to finally meet you. I'm Lilith's older sister, Leona."

Clara responded with a simple hello and just remained unfazed at the crowd of people behind Leona.

Seeing her actions she immediately introduced her friends, "Lily and Miss Clara, these are my fellow student council members and good friends. First, we have, Victoria Delia Mason, the only daughter of Mason's household from the Azrael kingdom..." she gestures over to the cute girl clinging to her arm, who shyly greets with a small smile "Hi, I'm your older sister's best friend. It's nice to meet you."