29. Love or Duty?

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 30K AND 1K VOTES!!! 

You guys are all such beautiful angels! 

I really am thankful to all of you for your collections, votes, and comments. I never thought that my story would gain so much attention and support, so I'm really grateful for this!

Have a Great Day Beautiful Angels and I hope you'll continue to enjoy the story!

Note~ I may possibly release an extra one or two chapters once hitting 30k views and 1k votes as just a little gift for you beautiful viewers. (Though it'll most likely be on the Sunday)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But this scene didn't last long as Felix couldn't control himself anymore and immediately murderously shouted, "You blasted demon! She's my princess! Let her go immediately if not I will kill you."

"Oh, is that so. Let's see you do it then." Rowan looked at him cocking his head to the side with a devilish smile full of arrogance and challenge.

"What?" Felix asked confused.

"You want her back so badly, well let's see you try," Rowan stated arrogantly with a sly smirk, with eyes full of amusement and mischief.

"Fine!"

"Felix wait!" Both Lilith and Coraline yelled seeing as he had already started heading over towards Lilith and the demon.

"Luke," Rowan commanded, responding to him Luke nodded and disappeared to only reappear behind Coraline with one of his daggers at her throat.

"Coraline!" Lilith cried, lifting her up to see Rowan's face and saying, "Stop. Please. She hasn't done anything."

But he just stayed silent but still silently commanded Luke to not kill her and to just hold her captive.

"Lilith's Fiancé, you have two options presented to you right now. Either you choose to save the Princess or you choose to save your dear fiancé. The girl there will die if not chosen but if it is Lilith who isn't chosen then I'll be taking her. Now make your decision, will it be your duty or love?

Felix didn't even stop as he continues to walk to where Lilith ready to rip her out of the demons clutches. Seeing the disregard given to Coraline, she felt envy and frustration at Lilith and Felix. 'Why her? Not me? I'm a Princess and your a Prince. Isn't it meant to be? Why did you help before if you didn't care? Why now are you leaving me? Are you so in love that you won't think of anyone else that could be your princess? Why am I second to her...' Coraline thought vexed and upset close to tears at the thought of losing her life.

"FELIX! STOP! SAVE THE PRINCESS! Please..." Lilith cried anxiously as she saw him closing in on the distance between them.

"..."

"Felix. I know that you love me and it's your duty as my fiancé to save me but I don't need it. Save the princess please, her kingdom relies on her so please..." Lilith continued to cry desperately.

'At this rate, the princess will lose her life, and the kingdom will wage war upon the Dalias

kingdom and I'm to blame. My family will be isolated from society.' Lilith thought panicked, there was only one way to solve this...

"Felix save the Princess. This will be my last request as your fiancé..." Lilith stated trying to sound calm as if she wasn't aware of the terrible pain of Felix's heart being crushed right before her eyes.