9. Unexpected meeting and Awakening Pt 3

After the blinding light had disappeared, it seemed like everything was the same as it was...well besides the fact that Lilith was completely unscratched. This situation seemed puzzling to the sea dragon as it tilted its head with a questioning gaze. In that moment Lilith had to admit that the sea dragon was pretty cute even through all her shock of surviving the blast, but that was before her vision blurred and she finally felt the darkness she was fighting back finally consume her.

~30minutes have passed and Lilith has finally woken up~

Lilith wakes up to find that she was lying in a soft bed, she takes a minute to try and piece together what had happened after the blast had happened. From an on-lookers view, she looked like a broken, soulless doll as she kept staring out into sparkling lake.

"Where am I?" Lilith manages to croak out, sensing an unknown presence making its way towards her.

"..." silence was all that greeted her, along with light footsteps that could be heard, as the unknown person made their way to the room, stopping right outside with the screen separating them.

"Ah, I see that your awake now...how are you feeling?" said a soothing, deep voice entering the ears of Lilith, completely ignoring Lilith's previous words.

"What do you want from me," Lilith demanded whilst rearranging herself to sit upright, she was never the person to ask people for things rather she was the one who demanded it.

"I advise you to lie back down before you exhaust yourself again, we don't want you collapsing again do we?" The voice kept calmly speaking.

'Who is this?, from their voice I know it's a male and roughly around the age of 22. she was used to missions in her past life that required her to identify others and their relative locations by voice, so it came naturally you could say it was a habit now. But why would they live near the beast's lake? Maybe the beast belongs to him? But that wouldn't make any sense...' Lilith silently thought, racking her brain for answers.

A moment of silence passed between the two, with only the sounds of rustling leaves from the wind, filling the room in truth it felt very peaceful and comfortable whilst also calming at the same time. The atmosphere helped Lilith in calming down and return her to her normal cold self.

"Sir, I recommend that you tell me what business you have with me. If it's nothing, then I must inform you that I have places to be and things to do. So please make this quick." Lilith said turning her head to look at the screen where the man was behind.

"I guess you really want to know why I saved you." the unknown man said hopelessly.

"Wait, what I don't remember you ever saving me. Did you cause that blast of rainbow light? Or did you defeat the beast just before it was about to eat me?" Lilith said bewildered at the man's words.

"Excuse me, child I would never lay my hands on a mortal child. That's just immoral especially for a Godly-Being such as I." the mysterious man said offended at how the little mortal child would think that he would eat her.

"...WHAT!? YOU MUST BE JOKING RIGHT? YOU CAN'T BE THAT MASSIVE CREATURE CAN YOU? YOUR OBVIOUSLY A MAN!" Lilith yelled completely shocked out of her mind to find out the identity of the mysterious person. "...this can't be physically possible...you must be joking" she kept quietly repeated to herself. You could say that her mental state wasn't was it used to be especially when the world she was in was full of so many surprises that were theoretically and practically possible in her last life.

Sounds of the screen sliding weren't enough to draw Lilith back to reality, but the calm and soothing voice of the mysterious man was, "Are you alright? Little girl, did I scare you?".