43. Saving the Spring pt2

Sorry for the long wait guys, this is just a one of thing and I would like to apologise for not updating in so long. I may continue to update once in a while but it won't be for awhile.

Thank you for the support, hope everyone has a nice day, night or whatever time it is wherever you are in the world.

_______________________________________________________________

Sitting upside down with my hand cupping the side of my face.

I'm drowning in boredom about to drift off to dreamland as I let another tired yawn escape my lips. Seriously, how can someone be so...SO UNENTERTAINING!

The leader of Blue whatever group has been pathetically fighting against the stone tortoise for almost 20 minutes by now! Why can't he speed it up already or even better...BECOME THE TORTOISE'S FOOD!

It would satisfy the both of us excluding him...but yeah, the tortoise and I would definitely be happy to see him become lunch.

After another 5 minutes of waiting, I start to loop around in circles performing summersaults through approaching clouds.

I let out a mighty sigh in frustration and annoyance, "this is taking forever" I yell stretching my hands out in emphasis, "why can't the tortoise just eat him already." I mutter while sulking, making sure to send a glare his way. If looks could kill the guy would long be dead and long past his way in the reincarnation cycle.

'this is taking to long, should I help him? Or...should I help the tortoise in it's quest for lunch? Hmmmm, to many options to choose from, hmmm there's just too many.' I quietly think while stroking my none existent beard in thought.

"To help or to not to help, that is the question." I wisely say with my pointer tapping against my chin as I hear another desperate plea for help that was countered by a louder roar of hunger.

Damn, I never thought that being hungry could be so powerful and loud, as I cover my ears from a sharp and piercing cry.

*sigh* Well, who would've guessed, rolling my eyes. The said person's cry came from non other then the Blue Moon Mercenary guilds leader.

"HELP ME STUPID GIRL!!" His loud pathetic cry scaring off the near by birds, sending them scattering in all different directions.

Sadly for him, I was to distracted watching the various birds fly away as they change their flight patterns. 'Ooo, look at that! It's just like a rainbow, how pretty.' I commented to Scarlett pointing at one of the birds that stood out, the birds flew above looking like a beautiful array of colours.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME GIRLY!!" Another loud call vibrates through the clearing.

I pretended to clean my ear as I ask Scarlett, "Did you hear something?"

'Nah, it's probably just some animal.' Scarlett says plainly while playing around with her nails, 'do you like my painted nails I just painted them.'

'you always have that colour,' I state rolling my eyes.

'awww, but doesn't it look good on me.'

'mmmm, sure the colour red suits you a lot,' I finish without a care, before we feel into silence.

Scarlett then took the short moment of silence to slyly ask 'Oh, I forgot to ask you, Rosie, have you seen Lucifer lately? Or do you know where he has been?'