8. Unexpected meeting and Awakening Pt 2

Author: Sorry for the late update, hope that everyone's healthy and happy. And thank you for reading my story, Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________

Stepping into the forest was already a big gamble, even for Lilith because she knew that Scarlett couldn't help her that much due to her being currently a small and weak 4yr old. But with Scarlett leaking out her pressure it tremendously helped Lilith out from getting ripped to shreds the moment she had entered the forest.

~After a few minutes of wandering around, Lilith stumbled upon a clearing~

*Lilith POV*

The bright sunlight greets me as I step forward and enter a huge clearing. What I see in front of me takes my breath away, a few metres ahead is a massive beautiful glistening clear blue lake shimmering brightly in the sunlight. But what caught Lilith's attention first was the fact that there in the center of the lake was a large plum blossom tree scattering thousands of petals, it created such a perfect view like a painting came to life.

'Scarlett, take a look from above. I'm curious as to why there would be a large clearing in the middle of this forest.' Lilith told through their soul link. Following her order Scarlett took on her spiritual form, allowing her to scout out the magical clearing.

'Rosie something strange is happening...'

'What happening Scar?'

'There seems to be a barrier preventing me from flying higher than 20 metres.'

'What? Are you sure?'

'Yes. I'm sure, since...I just legitimately smashed against an invisible wall!'

'Ah...Okay, well thanks for scouting out the area.'

And with that Scarlett came back, shattering into millions of red light before being sucked into the key tattoo located on Lilith's collarbone. The key tattoo is the symbol for their soul contract, no matter how many lifetimes they go through they'll always be together and forever.

 The key tattoo is the symbol for their soul contract, no matter how many lifetimes they go through they'll always be together and forever

(This is what the Tattoo looks like)

(A/N: Spiritual form is similar to a ghost form where only Lilith can see her, she can pass through surfaces and float similar to how a ghost would.)

*No-One's POV)

After Scarlett's return, she relayed all the information about the mysterious clearing she was able to gather including the layout. What was strange from all the information Scarlett gathered, was that there was a beautiful small Japanese style house located under the tree with a wooden bridge stretching into the lake where a nicely designed pavilion sat.

Lilith found it strange that one, there was a house in the middle of the forest and two why was there an invisible dome-shaped barrier preventing anyone from getting out or was it to prevent others from coming in...