7. Unexpected meeting and Awakening Pt 1

~The Day After Leona's Debut~

'Rosie...get up' a voice repeated twice, to the sleeping beauty.

'LILITH ROSIE CARTER! GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED NOW!' Scarlett yelled, fed up with being ignored by her friend.

"Wah..." Lilith screamed.

*BANG*

"...oww, Scar that hurt..." Lilith emotionlessly says but since her voice was very soft and cute naturally, it sounded quite pleasant to the ears.

Lilith sat there on the wooden floorboards pouting and rubbing her nose gently while glaring at the culprit of her rude awakening. Her watery golden eyes on the brink of crying a river and her little cute nose tinted in a pinkish blush from her fall. Anyone who saw her would immediately pity her and feel guilty seeing such a cute and aggrieved expression, but not Scarlett.

No sir re, Scarlett was used to Lilith's behaviour, like always she used her appearance of an innocent, cute, perfect little doll to her advantage, that's what made Lilith, the best assassin and an unexpected war-machine, like who would suspect a cute little child to be a world-class assassin and killing machine?

"Don't you pull that stunt on me, young lady," Scarlett said disapprovingly, like a mother scolding her naughty child.

"*puff* Fine," Lilith says clearly upset, blinking away her tears and getting up from the floor.

*knock knock*

"You may enter," Lilith says emotionlessly, while she fixed up her bed.

"Young miss, Eldest miss is here to see you." Eli's happily announces, whilst opening the door for Leona and Leona's personal maid.

"Oh my stars, what are you doing young miss? You're not meant to be doing that, that's us servants job." Leona's maid says shocked at the sight of their young miss fixing her bed and cleaning her room.

"What, that's ridiculous. I can fix and clean my own room. There is no need for your opinion, now if you have nothing important to say I'm going to get ready." Lilith fires back bluntly without any emotion to the maid, keeping her back towards them as she walks over to her closet. Keep in mind that Lilith in her past life never liked others touching her things, as she was used to living alone, so she saw nothing wrong with her actions nor her attitude.

"Eli, where are all my younger sister's maids?" Leona questions looking at Eli with a questioning gaze, once Lilith left.

"Well, you see the thing is the young miss is a bit peculiar..." Eli says unsure of what Leona is going to say.

"Really? How so?" Leona says with interest.

"Well, she doesn't like when others attend to her and she's very independent. She refuses any help from others unless she knows them fairly well, it's already a miracle that she even lets me stay by her side and attend to her needs." Eli explained with a sigh, she was used to Lilith's cold behaviour to others. Their Young Miss's personality was very much the same as their Master (Duke Carter) whilst their Eldest Young Miss's being a mini copy of their Lady (Duchess Carter).

*No-ones POV*

A few minutes passed, with Leona quietly waiting for Lilith. Leona had already sent out all the maids so it would be only her and her little sister, fully aware that Lilith hated interacting with anyone besides her direct family. She was so excited to tell Lilith her results from yesterday and for Lilith and Dona to meet.

'I bet Lilith will be excited to meet Dona, I'm sure she'll love her. This will be the first time Lilith would ever see something like this." Leona thought happily, her body shaking in excitement. Finally, Lilith came out of her closet fully dressed in a cute dress in navy blue with white patterns, with an adorably cute white fox hooded cloak.