18. Potentially a new Best Friend?

A/N: This is what I imagine Clara to look like, but that doesn't mean you have to follow this image of her. 

Also, I hope that everyone is having a great day and knows that they are Wonderful, Amazing, and Incredible human-beings, who will achieve and do great things in our world!!

 ps: Remember to always smile! You look even more gorgeous than you are when you smile! :) 

________________________________________________________________

~Recap~

The three heads were at the edge of their seats, itching to see the end result.

What would she do next? Would she figure it out? Or is she putting up a façade? What is she going to do? Is she going to stay frozen? Was she about to die?

It would happen in...

3...

2...

1...

~Present~

*BOOM!* The loud noise echoed through the room, thick smoke covered the situation only leaving blurry shadows off two figures, one of a small girl holding some sort of unidentifiable object and the other a large hog beast behind her. What had happened and what had caused that large explosion?

Down where Lilith was, embraced in the midst of the smoke. She stood there calmly in the same position when the beast had charged at her, a glimmer of knowing flickered in her eyes before withdrawing Scarlett from her scythe form. Only Lilith would know what had happened, as she was the one who caused the massive explosion, she knew that the building wouldn't crumple or receive any damages. That's why she waited and waited until the last moment when the demonic beast was with less than 1 metre away before calling Scarlett's assistance, the smoke was a result of the oncoming beast's power clashing against Scarlett's form; Blood Scythe.

(This is what I imagine what Scarlett's Scythe form looks like, and yes the stick of the scythe is almost double the length of Lilith's current height.)

As the smoke was clearing away all that remained was her and the lying demonic hog-beast which laid dead in a pool of scarlet red blood, with a fine line cut from its head to tail. That was caused by the effect of Scarlett's Blood Scythe, the victim's blood would turn a scarlet red and their soulless bodies would be covered with one single fine cut. The person's soul would be then taken upon contact into the scythe where Scarlett would "finish" them to regain her powers.

Seeing as the room remained in utter silence the 3 heads appeared back in the centre of the room, they were still recovering from the shock but showed no signs of it as they stood calmly beside the headmaster, who had a pleasant smile attached to her face. She began speaking as she looked from Lilith to the dead demonic beast, "I see, that we have another star pupil here at Epiphany Light Academy. I'm expecting great things from you Miss Lilith Rosie Carter, congratulations on passing the qualification exams with flying colours. I have already organised one of our top students to come escort you to your dorm where you'll be staying, she will inform you about everything there needs to know whilst your stay here."