23. New Journey?

~Lilith POV~

It's class right now and all I can think about is the book. What if the legend was true and someone from the war did get sent to this world, and if they did what were their plans with the pocket watch.

All lesson my thoughts were about the potential possibility of even a war occurring, what powers could be unlocked through the use of the pocket watch?

And just before this class Clara had told her about a mysterious disappearance of time and space affinity users since she had entered the academy. Saying that many children even before the age of 6 had disappeared without a trace.

I wonder if these occurrances have something to do with the unknown enemy, and the use of the pocket watch...

*BANG*

"Ah!" I yell startled of the sudden bang of my desk.

"Good to see that your back with us Miss Carter. Now would you care to explain what your thoughts were on the countries economic situations?" Professor K asks calmly but harshly clearly upset that she wasn't paying attention again.

"No...sorry sir."

"*sigh* What am I going to do with you. See me after class Miss Carter."

"Yes sir."

~After Class~

"Lilith what has gotten into you lately, your not paying attention in any of your classes, on top of that you seem to not even be here. What are you thinking about so much that it interrupts your education?" Professor K said concern about his star pupil. He knew that whatever she was concerned about had to be really important as he noticed that all of conscious she wasn't even here, usually she would act the same way as today but she would still give some of her attention.

"I...I'm truly sorry sir. I've just been having some personal issues outside of school there's really no need to worry sir. I'll ask the headmaster for a week off to deal with it and the next time you see me I'll definitely be back to normal." I said respectively making sure I added a small smile of reassurance at the end to persuade him into believing me.

"...Fine, as long as your going to be back to your normal self then do what you wish." He says hopelessly with a little reluctance.

"Thank you sir, see you next week! I'll definitely thank you properly after this has been all cleared up." I say happily before rushing out the classroom to the headmasters office.

Once I got there, I was about to knock but her voice stopped me, "Come on Miss Carter."

I follow her orders and greet her, "Hello Headmaster it's nice to see you again."