~Author's Note~

I'm sorry but I will be taking a long hiatus from writing as I've lost my passion and motivation to write and continue the story as I think I may be having a writer's block.

So, I really do hope that I can come back to this story as I've already thought of the whole storyline just I'm having trouble filling in the blanks, but I don't think that I'm in the right mindset as of now to continue writing and not putting in my best efforts.

I've been thinking of discontinuing this story for weeks now and I was really scared to as I didn't want to disappoint all you readers, so I've chosen to take a break to refresh my mind and hopefully be able to come back and continue writing.

This will be a farewell for I don't know how long but I do plan for it to be not too long hopefully.

Bye beautiful readers, it really was fun while it lasted.

EDIT: Hello everyone I'm back! It's been so long since I posted and it's so awesome to see the story still doing so well!!!
My break away from writing made me feel so much refreshed but as it turns out I couldn't stay to far away from writing and managed to write a few different pieces of a new story.
Though, before you freak I definitely won't discontinue this one.
I've made a plan to finish this one before publishing and focusing on my new one.
So, yeah...
Anyways, back to the subject at hand while on my break I have written some more chapters of this story.

The main thing is that, I was wondering if you guys would want them now or for me to finish writing the rest of the book before posting the rest up.
Please comment on which you prefer as i'm not to sure. Even if one person comments I'll greatly appreciate it and I'll most likely follow what they choose as i'm really bad at decision making.
Hehe, sorry this is so long. But yeah I hope everyone a great day, evening and night!
Remember to stay kind, happy and awesome!

Ah, forgot one thing...basically I wanna give a heads up for the next chapters as I've kinda changed my writing style and how I portray Lilith. Mainly cause I've now figured out and became more comfortable with how I wanted to capture her personality.
So, yeah. I guess, just don't come after me for it please. 😅