15. 10 years time skip

A/N: Sorry for the late update guys! I had some problems with my laptop lately but I know that it's no excuse and I went against my word but I hope you do enjoy this chapter. I'll make sure to do better but for now...

Thank you!!! you guys are the best! and I hope you all are happy and healthy!!! :)

__________________________________________________________

*Lilith's POV*

Exactly 10 years have passed and it's my 15th birthday and the day which I am required to head to the middle continent, in Yuriki kingdom where the Academy of Magic, 'Epiphany Light Academy' is located.

Speaking of which...that's where the game is meant to progress with the heroine, my sister, Leona.

And as if her name was called, she came rushing into Lilith's room excitedly squealing "EEEEEEE! HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY LILY!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO JOIN THE ACADEMY!! WE'LL BE TOGETHER AGAIN!!!" Immediately running to Lilith and giving her a tight hug and a spin.

"Thanks! big sis, it's really exciting I hope I can make a new friend whilst I'm there..." Lilith said calmly, waiting for Leona to calm down from her overexcitement.

"Oh, Lily trust me you'll be fine. If someone didn't like you they'll be crazy. Anyway...guess what I have with me," Leona said confidently before changing into excitement and joy. "Mother and I wanted to do something special for you so we decided to personally design and make your academy uniform and today's dress. HOPE YOU LIKE IT LILY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

(Lilith's school uniform look, the academy doesn't really have a proper uniform but the requirement for each student is that they should dress appropriately in a smart, elegant, neat attire

(Lilith's school uniform look, the academy doesn't really have a proper uniform but the requirement for each student is that they should dress appropriately in a smart, elegant, neat attire.)

(This is Lilith's dress

(This is Lilith's dress. She is a little short so imagine the dress is not as long but it reached to the floor for her.)

Lilith couldn't help but feel overwhelmed and shocked, looking at her older sister across from her smiling gleefully while holding the beautiful dress and cute uniform.

"T-thank you so much! You guys shouldn't have...really," Lilith managed to get out feeling really embarrassed since throughout her new life she had received such love and affection which she never felt back in her past life. It really made her feel deeply touched and slowly over the past 10 years her guard had dropped around her family and the workers at the estate.