21. New Recruits?

*Back at the dorm*

~Lilith's POV~ (A/N: Sorry if I keep switching between using ~ and *, I kind of confused myself and now I'm a little lost. So please ignore the changes if I do use ~ or *)

'What seriously is this day? It's only the first day and multiple weird things had to happen, why can't I just have a normal life!' I internally thought extremely frustrated.

Thank god Scarlett was here with me, if she wasn't I swear I would've lost my sanity by now. 'Why couldn't I just live a normal life, WITH NO SUCH THING AS A MISSION! I WORKED ALL MY PAST LIFE AWAY DOING THOSE MISSIONS AND I REFUSE TO DO THAT AGAIN! Especially when I had to train for 10years with father and live in that cage called home. I COULD'NT EVEN LEAVE THE ESTATE! MUCH LESS SO I COULDN'T EVEN ASSOCIATE WITH OTHERS BESIDES MOTHER, FATHER, LEONA, FELIX OR THE SERVANTS.'

Finally done with my screams Scarlett rather bluntly voiced back 'If you don't want to waste your life again doing missions then just fail the qualification exam. What's so hard about that, isn't your solution pretty simple?'

'...Your right, I guess I'll purposely fail but the problem would be how do I do so? Since the vice headmaster had watched me do my entrance exam.'

'Lilith, I'm sure you can fail due to the fact that in your entrance exam you practically showed none of your skills besides killing the demonic beast...but that was shrouded in smoke. So I doubt he will know your capabilities so just go flunk the test and go on with your "normal life", or just do a no-show for the test but giving a letter of apology as to not wanting to be apart of the new junior student missions team. There your problem is solved, meaning we have more time to investigate our current case with the pocket watch...'

'That is true we need to figure out what's so special about that watch and what does the enemy want with it?'

Scarlett was silent for a bit before quietly stating her thoughts, 'I'm still wondering why I felt that special connection to it when I'm not even from this world...could it be something owned by my family? Or could it be someone's I knew from my past life? Whatever it is I'm definitely getting to the bottom of this.'

And with that both Lilith and Scarlett were done with their plans for the upcoming days.

~NO-ONE POV~

Three days later, there was a knock at her door. Sora was the first to get up from his sleeping place at the end of the bed, he gently nudged Lilith to wake up then pounced off and walked over to the door.

"What is it Sora?" Lilith grudgingly said half asleep, but hearing only a response of "Lily it's time to get up."

"Huh? Sora?" That's not Sora's voice, how can a tiger talk maybe I'm being delusional Lilith thought falling back into her quiet slumber.

"Lily as much as I love you. You can't just sleep in today, I came to personally tell you to get ready as your classes start soon and that your training and examination with the vice headmaster is today."

"Huh? Leona? You're here!"

"Yes, I'm here and you need to be ready in 10minutes I'm here to escort you to the vice headmasters training location."

"Awww, but I don't want to go." Lilith yelled hiding under the blanket far in the corner away from Leona.

"You don't have a choice! You need to get up now." Leona said not budging pulling the blanket.

"NO!!! Fine you win. I'll go."

"That's what I like to here, now get dressed and be ready within 10 minutes okay?"