22. Old Legends?

Sorry guys for the late update, I've been a little caught up with some stuff but I'll make sure to keep dating weekly and on Wednesdays though I maybe late.

Again I'm very sorry for not being able to keep my word on updating regularly on Wednesday but it's going to be fine! also, I hope you like the two new chapters!

Hope everyone is having an awesome day, evening or night!

___________________________________________________________________

*Recap*

"Ready?" the Vice headmaster asked, he was truly shocked at Lilith's statement with only needing 3 seconds. The amount of arrogance this child before him had was to great but he also knew that he shouldn't underestimate her as he remembers Professor K's experience and how she also was very arrogant when she was talking with him.

No response was given only a stern nod, to which then he said "Go."

All the onlookers looked on in anticipation, curious to see how Lilith was going to go down.

Immediately Lilith ran up to him.

1 second...

Within less than a second, Lilith was already less than 1 metre away. In response the Vice headmaster then blocked her roundhouse kick.

2 seconds...

Within that second Lilith disappeared.

3 seconds...

She appeared right behind him like a ghost hitting his pressure point and effectively knocking him out.

It was all a blur not even the other 6 students there could believe what had happened, It was done but it didn't even last 3 seconds it when as a blur no one saw the full battle besides Lilith and the Vice headmaster himself.

"I win."

*End of Recap*

The whole area was silent, no-one could process what just happened. Hearing her say "I win" made them all break out of their trance and yell "HOW!!".

Not caring Lilith knelt down to the unconscious vice headmaster and hit another pressure point, waking him up. "What? What happened?"

As he was speaking Clara ran up to him, gently helping him sit up "Are you alright Uncle?"

"I'm fine Clara but what happened."

"I won. And I'm sure you know what that means." Lilith said quietly to him blank faced.

"Hahaha, guess you did. So I guess you and Clara can go." He said getting up with the help of Clara.

"You 5 will remain as the junior student's mission team but today I now expect you to be at a high level standard. Just as what Lilith has demonstrated to me." He said sternly at the 5 remaining students who were still dumbstruck at the event that had happened.

"Yes, Sir!" the 5 students said saluting, though inside they were all regretting belittling Lilith and now were sweating inside as they now had to be up to Lilith's standard.

"Do you really have to say that, you went easy that's the only reason why I knew it would take 3 seconds." Lilith voiced out in an easy go manner as if she didn't just beat the Vice headmaster and it was just a small insignificant thing.