20. Demonic Beasts Rampage

*Recap*

Our moment was broken by screams of frightened students coming from the east side of the building, "Someone help us! There's a rampaging demonic beast at the taming grounds!"

"Someone help! We need a teacher!"

"HEY! LOOK OVER THERE! IT'S THE STUDENT COUNCIL!"

"THEY CAN HELP US!"

"STUDENT COUNCIL! STUDENT COUNCIL! PLEASE HELP!!!"

*End of Recap*

Leona and her friends were then crowded by many junior students, many of whom were crying and screaming. Saying that some students have gotten injured and that there were two demonic beasts attacking the students and knights in training. Immediately hearing this, Clara and I looked at each other, as if there was a click between us as if we knew what each other was thinking, we both nodded and started to run to the taming ground with Clara leading the way.

"NEIGH!!!!" "ROARRR!!!"

Two very powerful cries came from up ahead, we could feel the immense pain and power from then, which made us increase our speed towards the end of the hall where we could see the sunlight from the taming grounds. Rushing out we stop and scan the area, my eyes lock onto the far end of the taming grounds, where the training grounds began. Tapping Clara, she turns into the direction I was pointing to and nods in response, we both run over and as we began to get closer. We finally saw the damaged area, many knights in training, and male students were trying to control the situation by attacking the untamed demonic beasts. Some were even bleeding on the dusty earth, it looked truly awful, as some of the grass had been burned and some of the trees had turned into ash with only a sliced stump left.

We stood there horrified by what we saw until another loud cry came from our left. There stood an inferno ghost-rider stallion, it's pitch-black body contrasting with its blood-red eyes, flaming ruby tail, and scorching ruby fire mane. Next to it was a gale sabretooth tiger, it's silver fur containing a weird vine-like pattern throughout its body in seafoam green.

(A/N: I would recommend looking up the color if you don't know, it's so pretty!)

Both of the beasts were surrounded by the students and training knights with some other students further away from the fight healing the injured. And as the group of students and knights were about to chain them down the two beasts attacked, sending large powerful bursts of fire which was then was increased by the sabretooth's wind attacks. What remained was a burnt ashy ground and many injured students about to be trampled on by the inferno ghost-rider and gale sabretooth.

Clara and I knew that we had to do something, as the teacher in charge was no-where to be found and the student council currently was having trouble even getting here. So we ran over to the beast since I had an affinity to air (wind), I decided to focus on the gale sabretooth and Clara would take the Inferno ghost-rider as she had the affinity with fire.

I swiftly rush up to the gale sabretooth bringing out a whip I had taken out of my space earlier when Clara and I were making our way here. The whip was made of a special type of metal so breaking it would take a huge immerse of strength or power, not losing my speed I dive over it, causing a small diversion to grab it's attention to which once landing I immediately duck and slide under it, as it pounces over me. I then use my whip to wrap it's hind legs together to which it falls due to the lack of balance at my tug which tied the two back legs together. "That was a lot easier then I thought it would be-" I quietly say to myself as I turn my back to see how Clara was doing until I heard a snap.