28. A Potential Love Rival?

A/N: I would like to put a disclaimer/warning as to this chapter as it's come to my attention that there is an uncomfortable scene within the chapter and it would be appreciated if a warning was given. 

So, yea...This is just a warning for the sensual? action within the text. 

Sorry, I've never really wrote ones of these before and I'm not to sure if it counts as a sensual action.

Have a good day everyone!

___________________________________________________________

After Tatsuo's voice faded away, the darkness around Lilith slowly faded away and revealed a straight pathway to a dead end.

But deep down Lilith got a feeling that she was very close and the path was here somewhere, particularly she felt a pull to a certain pattern on the wall, and just like she thought once she placed her hand down onto it a bright light shone under her hand.

And within seconds a section of the wall's patterns glowed gold before disappearing and leaving only a small narrow pathway where a floating golden fire was waiting for her.

She walked through the hole in the whole to the flaming golden fire but as she took her step to the other side immediately the wall rebuilt itself and let Lilith in total darkness with the golden fire being the only light source guiding her.

After a long time, Lilith finally said out-aloud, "are we almost there? It feels like forever since I entered the darkness."

And as if it understood her, the golden fire moved up and down as if it were saying yes. And soon they came to a stop where the golden fire flashed. The flash was so bright Lilith shielded her eyes until she felt like it was safe, it was then she heard a voice, "Hey! Look at that statue. I bet if we take it with us it'll get us a lot of money!"

"Don't get distracted you dim-wit! How did I get stuck with you...Remember what we came for-"

Lilith's eyes flashed with murderous intent with the thought that these two were the ones the pocket watch mentioned, they were probably one of the enemies that were seeking the treasure of Eterna Temple.

Unknown to Lilith's appearance, two demons were exploring the room with sharp gazes whilst grabbing all the precious gems hidden in the walls. The older demon who looked to be the one in control started analysing the giant golden snake statue located at the front of the giant room with greed written clearly in his eyes before speaking to the smaller younger demon, "hmm, not bad newbie, your right about this statue though. I do believe it's made of gold and the eyes are rubies too..." He said whilst taking a look at the 4 metre high golden statue with a sad look reaching out to touch it whilst whispering "you haven't aged well Tatsuo..."

"Don't you dare lay a single finger on that statue," Lilith whispered threateningly, appearing behind the demon's back with Scarlet's scythe form out at his neck.

"BOSS!" the younger demon yelled startled at the sudden little human's appearance.

"Calm down Luke." The demon stated leisurely without care.

"But boss-" the demon known as Luke tried to convince his boss but got cut off.

"It's fine," he said before turning his attention to the Lilith. He was being held in her arms with a scythe pointed at his throat yet still he plainly talked without any traces of fear or anger. "Wow, you got some skill little girl. To think you move exactly like a ghost it's quite a feat for a weak, small, pathetic human like yourself."

"I wouldn't be insulting the one who could take your life within seconds, mister." Lilith rebuked back, giving one of her deadly smiles that screamed 'You're dead meat if you speak out of line'.