Side story: A Villain's World pt2

*continuation of last side story with Victoria Delila Mason, Enjoy.*

Hearing what he said, made me grow annoyed as the nice moment w "You jerk!, you know your charm magic doesn't affect me!" I yell while running out of the room slightly pink from his words.

"Yeah...I know. Though I kinda wish it did, maybe then you'll see..." Lorance said calmly while watching the fleeing figure.

I kept running until I reach my dorm, immediately I jump onto my bed, my face in the pillow muffling my yells at Lorance. I'm still confused why I had that reaction to his words when we're just friends, nothing more right?

Yeah how can I like a flirt like him...

Putting my thoughts aside about Lorance I think of how to get one of the princes to fall for me, though I don't like them, besides Bryon who I think of like a friend. Personally I ship Leona and Bryon together as he seems to be the most genuine with his feelings towards her. I'm not to sure if Lorance fancies her too, but if he does then he can make a good match with her too...

But that still leaves me with having to make one of the princes like me, but that easier said then done, how can someone like me make one of them fall for me when there's Leona.

She's perfect.

She's everything a man could wish for.

Her life is what many would envy over.

Strangely, I'm not jealous. To me she's the most sweetest and kindest person I've met during my studies at the academy, and I'm grateful that I could be best friends with her.

But I'm still torn to what I should do...

After all I don't want to get married to royalty...

It's been about 2 months since I planned to get the princes to fall for me, but it seems like no-matter what I do they only have eyes for Leona.

My father kept on sending threatening letters to me, and it usually would leave me in tears and basically a crying mess. 

But lately I've been doing okay, since now whenever I get one of those letters Lorance keeps me company by comforting me and making me laugh to the point where I forgot about the contents of the letter.

He's been helping me a lot and unknowingly we've become really close, almost inseparable. Where ever I went he would be there with me, a lot of classmates have been gossiping about us. It even got to the point where Leona had asked me directly if I was in a relationship with Lorance, I quickly deflected the question by asking her if she was enjoying her time dating Bryon which she turned completely red at. It was really fun teasing her about it and only a couple days ago our group was informed by Leona, herself, that she and Bryon had begun dating.

This left me in shock, I was jumping in excitement for her. The two of them were so cute and perfect together that everyone in the year had already partnered the two since the start.

Today I received a letter from mother who hasn't been doing to well, this is the first time it was written by her as father never let it happen. This got me scared and panicked, so I quickly went to get Lorance who was waiting for me outside the dorms near the fountain.

I quickly made my way out the dorms but as I passed the doors I heard a pained voice from the end of the hallway,

"Prince Daniel! Please! I beg you! I promise I'll be the best girlfriend ever!"