1~ Prologue

A/N~ That girl up there is our pretty main character. Also enjoy the story.

______________________________________________________________

"Scarlett lend me your power." Whilst swinging the scythe, turning the army of people into ash. Less then a second later the landscape changed, the white walls and ceiling reappearing back.

"Just as expected of Agent 214. you did well today." the voice praised through the speaker.

'*Sigh* Why are we still hear, Rosie? We have already enough power to destroy the whole organization with the wave of our hand.' Scarlett said.

'Scarlett we both know that the moment we try to leave or kill, we are the ones who are going to die. Your lucky that others can't hear you. Also quit calling me Rosie, my names Rosa Star Oak' Rosa replied.

"Agent 214, you are requested by the boss to meet him in his office, please follow me." a man's voice stated. Snapping Rosa out of her conversation with Scarlett, recollecting herself Rosa nods signaling that she understands.

As they silently walk through the empty corridors of the organization's secret base. Rosa communicates with Scarlett,

'Scarlett, do you feel something's off about this guy? We just passed the corridor which leads to the boss's office.'

'Yes, I can sense slight feelings of jealousy and hatred directed towards you. Be careful Rosa this may be a trap.'

'Don't worry, we'll be fine. My guess of the situation is that this guy does work for the organization but because of the special treatment that I receive, my best guess is that he conspired with the enemy to kill me.' Rosa told Scarlett.

Reaching their destination, which was in a secluded area in the building. Rosa choose to speak in a relaxed manner "now that we're here, I wonder what you want to do with me. I know your conspiring with the enemy to kill me, do you think it'll be that easy?"

The man slightly panicked that the young girl could see through his plans, pulls out a gun and shoot's at Rosa.

"Seriously, you think that by shooting at me you'll be able to kill me. How naïve." Rosa mocking states as she gracefully dodges the onslaught of bullets.

'Rosa, lookout about 5 people are heading your way.' Scarlett informs her.

'Got it. Thanks Scar'

Finally, feeling bored with the situation Rosa rushes forward at lightning speed, getting behind him and knocking the traitor out. Hearing the footsteps stop behind her, she turns around,

"Geez, you guys took your time. This guy is a traitor lock him up." Rosa lazily says, with an uninterested manner, like the person just now being shot at wasn't her.

"Yes, Ma'am," the 5 men say as they detain the guy. But just as Rosa turned her back on them, she senses a bullet coming straight for her head, casually leaning to the side the bullet misses and hits the wall further down the corridor.

"What is the meaning of this...Boss, or should I say Head Chairman Ray" Rosa says coldly, the deathly aura around her.

A man in his late 40's, along with his assistant appears behind the 5 men, his assistant holding a pistol engraved with the words 'demon slayer'.

Suddenly painful strikes in her body erupt, glaring hatefully at the pair, the two looked on without a trace of emotion. In the hands of the assistant was the buttons to trigger the microchip in Rosa's body.

"I'm sorry dear, but you're just too dangerous now. The organization fears your power, now that all our enemies are weak from your assistance." Head chairman Ray said with pity in his tone.

"We can control them to do our bidding, meaning there is no more use for you. Agent 214, number one Assassin and most wanted throughout the world, with a perfect record of completed missions. It is time for you to retire. Bye sweetie, send our greetings to the king of the underworld" the assistant finished off, pressing the 2nd button causing Rosa to instantly die from a powerful shock to the heart.