|25| Did he just run away?

Chapter 25: Did he just run away?

___________________________________________

A/N: nudity warning... I guess? Ughm okay...

___________________________________________

Light beamed off the crystal whiskey glass, the golden brown liquid still- but seemingly swirling on it's own like magic dust in a holy grail.

The ice suspended in it, clanked on collision as Jungkook raised the glass to his lips- humming at the bitter sweet taste with satisfaction.

Pushing his hair back with the other hand, he sauntered down to the living room, turning to the hallway and sneaking into his own room.

He crept in quietly, placing his whiskey glass on a little oak brown coffee table, turning to the wide-length mirror, untying and tying the knot of his deep royal purple velvety robe.

Hearing the sheets ruffle a little, Jungkook tilt his neck- cracking his bones to loosen up the stiffness.

"You're awake." He spoke up, without turning around. "Up-uppity you go"

A soft incoherent grumble resonated followed by the sound of yanking of the sheets.

"Aww~ you realised? I thought I could spend some more time here" a feminine voice broke out with a cheeky grumble.

Jungkook looked back and smiled at HyeJoo, her wavy brown hair all ruffled up and her lips puckered into a pout. The white sheet wrapped around her bare chest, letting her milky white shoulders peek out along with her collar bones.

"Mm.. I've got work and er-" Jungkook paused, looking at the floor momentarily before continuing "-well... some errands to run."

"Work huh?" HyeJoo mumbled, plopping her chin on her hand. "You're too busy these days..."

"Well-" Jungkook chuckled, his smile warm, as he picked up his whiskey glass "I'm aiming to be the best Partner ever... so I can't afford to let them down, now can I?"

"Mmhmm.. I guess so" HyeJoo replied giving it a thought and then humming in response.

She pulled away the sheets, stepping out of the bed with her bare slender body all in display with only an underwear that served as a clothing.

Jungkook leisurely sipped his beverage, his eyes locked with that of HyeJoo's, who strutted down towards him- who held a fierce but seducing look dancing in her eyes.

She stopped infront of him, her face turned up to meet his gaze, as she seductively ran her fingers down his bare chest.

"I hope I get a refund for last night.." she licked her lips "it's no fun sleeping alone..."

Jungkook smiled, tilting his head a little "I apologise, I wasn't in the mood last night."

HyeJoo sighed in defeat, dropping her seducing stare "that's a first time... you didn't wanna have sex and you didnt even sleep next to me, letting me take up the bed- wait. Is it  because you think I'm ugly? Is that what this is-"

"No HyeJoo-" Jungkook chuckled shaking his head "dont say that. All women are beautiful- no matter how they look... You'll hurt me with saying that you think you're ugly now."

HyeJoo scoffed, but then her lips eased into a smile.

"Why isnt there a guy out there like you who has an available for dating on their resume? Ugh- most guys on Tinder are wack" HyeJoo clicked her tongue, pouting her lips.