|22| A Master, a Servant

Chapter 22: A Master, a Servant

____________________________________________

A/N: I'm back ^^

___________________________________________

Jimin blankly stared at the gray wall.

Okay-

This wasn't it.

The place was cramped up, with barely any air inside, unlike his own extravagant spacious apartment he had ditched for his own pride.

The pink haired demon pursed his lips shut and grimaced-

Oh how he wanted to hurl a couch at the fucking Devil.

Jimin looked down on the floor, his fingers fiddling on their own.

Sure, the place wasn't all that great- but at least Detective Goody two shoes managed to keep it clean..

The Demon looked up when the said male walked in, a beer can in his hand.

Jimin raised his brow, slightly surprised with the choice of the drink being offered to him.

Taehyung shrugged nonchalantly on response "figured out you aren't much of a water-as-a-go-to-drink sorta person with the amount of time I've spent with the Armani Crackhead"

Jimin scoffed a little, his lips almost tearing down to a smile but the Demon was hell-bent on keeping his game face on with the Detective. Literally.

"Thanks." Jimin mumbled taking the beverage from Taehyung.

He pulled off the lid, hooking his finger under the pin and sipped the cold beverage. The taste wasn't surprisingly that bad either and the Demon hummed softly.

Taehyung took his seat on a chair opposite to the pink haired male and exhaled a little too loudly.

"So, how long will you be staying here?" Taehyung asked, his tone void of any sort of expression.

"I'm not sure. I'll leave as soon as I earn some money" Jimin replied, sipping the beer.

"Earn some mo- okay. Okay..." Taehyung paused, his nose crinkling a little "so you're telling me, you came here, wanting to live inside my apartment, with a I can pay half of the rent and  having no cash on yourself in the first palce?"

"Yep. I lived off of Jungkook all this time although I worked for him... but now I'm quitting this whole thing and I want to live without Jungkook's money pouring into my account without me earning any of it in the first place-"

Taehyung smiled painfully.

Jungkook's money pouring into my account.

That definitely sounded like some ridiculous amount of money

Taehyung slapped his thoughts away, feeling like some cheap gold digger.

He cleared his throat, standing up "okay... if that's the case, you can pay me in installments once you've earned it then..."

"You'll have to take the couch for tonight though... there's a spare room- it's not that big but since I had converted it into my study... I'll have to clean it up.." Taehyung spoke out, walking across the room and the pink haired male following him.

Jimin visibly grimaced when he noticed the room.

More cramped space.

Great.