|24| That would make the two of us

Chapter 24: That would make the two of us.

__________________________________________

A/N: well... nobody got both of them right, but few of you got it right in individual contexts- (the first ones to mention the characters are decided as the winners so-)

Kimnkook

minitaeflwr

Hehe thanks yall♡ this was fun

Anyway

🙈👀✋

There's a surprise in here... so... haha... brace yourself... I guess????

__________________________________________

Taehyung sighed, pressing his hand into his face.

What in the world was Jihyo thinking?

He looked at his reflection, his straight bangs, curled a little- to make it appear wavy and styled according to the character he was apparently dressed as.

"Jihyo..." Taehyung grumbled, as Jihyo rolled the white fabric up his arm with the utmost focus, who simply hummed in response.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes down at her, boring his gaze deep, a little annoyed and frustrated "You realise we are on duty here right? We're not trying to win the competition.  You remember that right? Jihyo. Talk to me. Your focus is scaring me-"

"Argh I know! I know! Quit whining" Jihyo clicked her tongue, annoyed "Its not like I made you wear a dress-"

"If I hadnt intervened, I'm sure you would have-" Taehyung retorted scoffing.

"Its a shame.. I'm sure people would have loved that" Jihyo shrugged with a smug smile on her lips.

"Jihyo... you terrify me sometimes..." Taehyung deadpanned, monotonously.

"I'm flattered" she chuckled, pouting her lips to make kissy-face at the Detective who simply grimaced in return

Taehyung simply shook his head in defeat.

There was no point in arguing.

"Taehy- oh-" Hoseok paused mid-sentence at the door, his eyes focused on Taehyung.

"I am surprised Jihyo didn't pull a gown over your head-" Hoseok spoke followed by his bellowing laughter and Taehyung sighing.

"What is it with yall obsession with me dressing up other people into gowns?" Jihyo scowled, stomping her feet as she did.

"That's cause that is something you'd definitely do if we'd let you go about unhinged" Taehyung grumbled, looking into the mirror and groaning at his own reflection.

It was ridiculous.

He looked absolutely ridiculous.

"Do I really have to go around half blind Jihyo? Really? And what's- what's with all this-" Taehyung paused, his index finger tugging underneath the fabric wrapped around his hands. "-am I a mummy or what? This is just so extra now.."

"Shush will ya?" Jihyo scowled, smacking the back of his head and Taehyung winced, glaring down at her.

"And this is not extra- Hoseok. Do you think this is extra?!" Jihyo turned to the said male, her eyes filled with determination as a silent warning slipped by to make sure Hoseok doesn't give away the wrong answer.