|30| He, with the Cerulean eyes

Chapter 30: He, with the Cerulean eyes

___________________________________________

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING.

The first half of this chapter contains Torture and Violence. Read with caution.

Lol I wrote over 5K again... Issa treat ♡

___________________________________________

Centuries ago, a certain group of beings walked the Earth. They neither crawled out of hell, nor did they take a fall from the Silver Gates. Their origin was simply, unknown.

They weren't angels nor demons. They weren't humans either. With skin as fair as icy snow and dense raven hair, they lived in seclusion. They were some of the strongest existing warriors, with excellent swordmanship, accompanied with inhumane strength that aided them in countless victories.

But, it was their Cerulean eyes that they were famous for, among the realms. Eyes of a brilliant shade of blue with a  hint of silver glimmering on its edges.

It was these eyes, that allowed them to peek into an individual's future and draw a conclusion from what they would learn from a soul, hence their name that they were soon crowned with- See-er.

In the beginning, they weren't evil, but they weren't necessarily good either. Wickedness was something they carried in their blood, tainting mortals for long and their own selves, forging their pride on their fortresses.

And with time, the wickedness morphed into something worse, leading countless mortal generations into ruins.

Having sipped through the chalice of immortality- they survived for many long eras, standing at the pinnacle of superiority amongst different beings.

Mortals turned to them, fell to their knees and built temples, worshipping their names.

Heavens shook soon after, and as prideful and unpleasant these celestial beings were- their era however fell when the first Fallen Angel scourged the Earth.

War and famine washed by, corrupting hearts and minds alike of all beings.

Wings of copper gold raged for months, hungry and relentless as blazing blue and orange lashed against the mighty Cerulean Eyed beings. It truly was one tragic battle where the See-er's were slain to pieces.

Only One stood tall over the corpses of a hundred in the end.

And it was done by none other than Caelesti- a heavenly forged weapon.

This Raven Crystal divine blade with gold engraved at its hilt had the ability to absorb the remnants of even a distorted soul. However Caelesti wasn't the only reason why it radiated fear amongst the realms, rather it was for the Being who weilded it.

And it was none other than the Fallen Angel, the King of Hell, the Devil.

Jungkook.

And he, with the Cerulean eyes still remembered the carnage. The bloodshed. The madness.

Although he was fairly young, Yoongi clearly remembered when he first faced death, his frail limbs shivering, his heart thumping as screams numbed away his senses.

He remembered it all...

And yet again, there he was.

Facing death all over again, with the similar feeling racking his chest.