|60| God rest ye merry Gentlemen

Chapter 60: God rest ye merry Gentlemen

__________________________________________

Hey yall

The following chapter contains scenes of blood and gore (torture and mutilation) to the end, so read with caution.

Recommended music:
•This hell - Rina Sawayama
God rest ye merry gentlemen - Pentatonix (to the end, as mentioned)

Happy Reading♡

__________________________________________

The Devil knows many things.

He has lived for far too long. He has walked all the three realms, soaring high above gardens, diving into fire pits and walking on flat ground with shiny sleek leather boots. He's both heaven and hell, a sight to behold and a nightmare to cower from.

Jungkook knows and it never fails to please him.

May he be a little egoistic– a trait he blames the creator for should you point it out for him, with confidence tearing upto Silver Gates, but oh well— the King of hell, was no ordinary man. He might fear the divine Creator (a little) and be wary of the Guardian (he's not very vocal about this) but the Devil is also a force to be reckoned with.

He's not one to bend, oh no.

His eyes were far too sharp, senses hyperaware, yet when his eyes steal away at the Detective whom he was oh so eager to meet... Jungkook pauses.

Shit.

What did I do again?

The Devil fumbles.

He had wanted to drag the man by his waist and kiss the living daylights out of him, but Jungkook knew better than to mess around the mortal, when he had a frown etched onto his face. Surely, wanting to carress the Detective at the moment would be no different than trying to pet a tiger with sharp claws.

He resorts to smiling graciously, tugging at his lapels as he approaches the Detective.

"Hello Detective Kim." He greets, with a simple wave of his hand.

"Jungkook." Detective Kim calls out sighing.

Oh... that bad huh?

No touching, Jungkook could deal with that... But shutting his mouth? Well

"Did you miss me hm?" He cajoles, leaning forward and tilts his head to the side. Taheyung sighs once more, shutting his eyes.

The Devil smiles, eyes searching for amusement but it soon pinpoints the faint haze around the mortal.

Amusement gone, he stands upright and shuffles a step closer.

"Where's Jimin?" He cuts to the point instead.

Taehyung shakes his head "he left as soon as your car parked in, he said he's off to investigate, now that you're here— which, we will have to talk about. But. Later. Now you—"