|12| Birthday Bashed Head

Chapter 12: Birthday Bashed Head

___________________________________________

"Fucking piece of-" Taehyung cursed, earning a judgy look from few women who were around him.

Taehyung bowed slightly, an awkward apologetic smile on his lips.

Without spending another second, the Detective, shuffled on his feet walking up the stairs as he shoved his phone into his pockets- completely tired and frustrated over the network sync-up automated voice note of a lady saying 'we couldn't connect, please try again' and the call going straight to voicemail.

If there was anything Taehyung hated more than pathetic internet- was this lady.

It wasnt personal- but oh well... Taehyung didnt have much ideals on patience.

Skipping his way through the polished marble floors of the lobby, he got into the private elevator, pressing the last floor on the panel.

An odd music filled into his ears- a funky pop, probably one from the 90s.

Taehyung looked up at the panel, the floors increasing as he mentally prepared himself for another torturous series of exaggerated 'Detective Kim's' heading his way.

The doors dinged open and Taehyung stepped into the penthouse, sighing.

Thankfully- there were no boobs or dicks or strippers on display to greet him unlike last time.

The penthouse seemed squeaky clean and not a hint of alcohol or cigarettes or sex reeked into air- and for once... Taehyung was thankful.

Taehyung didnt even want to remember that awful day- he literally had to force his food to stay in his stomach.

The Detective sighed again, a little awkward knowing the fact he- a mere stranger was walking around Jungkook's place uninvited.

Only if the damned Armani Crackhead had put a bell-switch or some door-chimes, that would alert somebody's presence... things wouldn't have been so awkward for Taehyung.

Afterall- who was he kidding?

The male would have probably given an answer that would've sounded something like 'it ruins the aesthetic' or 'I dont speak poor' or 'I have got psychic powers and I dont need a bell to know who's at my door'

3 and a half months in- and Taehyung could surely tell that Jungkook was indeed Tony Stark's 'Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist' but on drugs and alcohol.

He wasnt sure of the drugs part- but Jungkook definitely seemed very much ecstatic about it.

Eitherway, Taehyung could only pray that he wouldn't have to arrest his own partner.

The Detective walked through the empty living room, eyes searching for the raventte- but finding no sight of the male.

Exhaling, Taehyung shook his head lightly in the hallway and stopped near a door that was creaked open.

Not minding much about the door or the outcomes, the Detective pushed it open- immediately regretting his decision.

Taehyung pursed his lips, disappointed but not surprised.

"Sorry to disturb your morning session but I dont really give a fuck, so if you wouldnt mind- get the fuck outta that bed. Now. " Taehyung spoke up, the irritance in his tone evident, avoiding the smooth slender bare back of a figure that was seated on the bed.