|56| A hunger to Satiate

Chapter 56: A hunger to Satiate

[M]

_

_________________________________________

A/N: Hellllooo

This is late but oh well, I was caught up with stuff.

Anyway...

Content Warning: Mature Audience only.

This following chapter contains explicit content, if so uncomfortable pls skip this whole chapter.

There are few triggering elements;
> (self indulged/imposed) victim blaming
> obvious scandalous deeds despite the said, self imposed victim blaming
> the Devil's evergreen gaslighting traits
> body anatomy changes
> (not triggering but–) hands. Lots of frisky business.
>ungodly amounts of mentioning "cock" yes, thankyou I'd rather die that type sHaFt or MeMbEr of parliament or mAnHooD of the west or some shit like that.

Haha I hope I haven't missed anything.

Recommended Music: (you can play these three over the loop, cause shii too sexci  orz <3)
•Heartburn - Wafia
•Trilla- JUNNY
•Boyfriend - Dove Cameron

Happy Reading♡

__________________________________________

Taehyung doesn't recall the last time he had rushed back to his place as a means to escape— or maybe he did. A situation, no less different, prickling at his senses and downing him in embarrassment with the same or perhaps, even greater proportions— Taehyung remembers that awful night, of his desires taking over and it not being reciprocated with the same vigor— it was awful. Embarrassing.

It was so terrible that to keep his pride in check he had to effectively time his travel to Daegu to rid himself off of the experience.

Perhaps, Kim Taehyung, as Detective Kim was an impenetrable rock.

But Kim Taehyung, in his own skin was a very awkward man.

His eyes would dart to details that no one would even bother to see,  analyze and reanalyze until the misfortune would come biting him in the ass—

And speaking of misfortunes, this one took the cake.

Taehyung was well aware of his own tolerance, he knows how much liquor he could handle, how much would have him slightly staggering out of the bar, how much would have him letting a stranger hail a cab for him and how much would have him blacked out on the doorstep because he can't find the keys resting in his pockets.

Although, the Detective's profession dampens his alcohol consumption due to circumstances and even if his tolerance is, higher than the rest of the guys who he frequently hangs out with from the Department— doesn't mean that Taehyung is immune to its consequences.

Drunk Kim Taehyung, sounds just as bad as it looks.

And despite the last few instances, Taehyung simply refuses to learn— because oh well, it cannot be worse than sleeping outside for a whole night or walking into a gay bar or accidentally making out with an ex bestfriend who has a big crush on you....