|63| The Beginning of the End

Chapter 63: The Beginning of the End.

__________________________________________

Hi!!!

I was just too excited to post this chapter that I couldn't wait till Dec17th. The next update will be after that date tho (since I'm still busy with my UNI work)

Marking the chap MILD MATURE : there is nothing explicit, except for one of the main character is nude during the whole ¼th of the segment. Just letting people know so nobody feels uncomfy  :)

Recommended music:
• Maroon- Taylor Swift [¼th of the chap]
• Yhorm the giant- Yuka Kitamura (marked, and to continue with the rest below)
• Firelink Shrine- Yuka Kitamura
• Slave knight Gael‐ Yuka Kitamura
• Iudex Gundyr- Tsukasa Saitoh

Happy reading♡

__________________________________________

Dawn had just broken out from its horizons. A stream of faint light sneakily slips in through a partitioned crevice of the shut blinds.

Taehyung presses his chapped lips together, his throat dry. The aircon was chilly enough to freeze the tip of his nose, albeit a little reddened and as for his body, that laid flat on his stomach, inhaling into the scent of lingering traces of Jungkook comforted him through his sleep and dazed wakefulness.

He drifts back to sleep, almost readily but when he senses the pads of warm fingertips press into his lower back, Taehyung's eyes shoot wide open, startled.

He whips his head behind to look, only to find the culprit sitting beside his legs– who infact has the gall to look at him with an even more incredulous expression.

Taehyung sputters and grips onto Jungkook’s wrist.

"What are you doing?" He demands and the man who was bare naked as him, except for a pair of grey briefs on– smiles.

"Goodmorning to you too, Detective Kim." The Devil greets, undeterred by the question "if you don't mind, would you please lay still? I'm almost done."

Taehyung gawks.

"What?!" He barks, unwilling to let go of the man's wrist "what the hell do you mean by that?"

Jungkook sighs in response and the mortal struggles under the hold, wriggling around.

Sleep now completely evaporated from his eyes, mid struggle, Taehyung finally manages to catch the white glowy strings running out of the Devil's hands to infuse into his lower back.

Taehyung pauses, staring hard at it and then he looks back up at Jungkook who sat with an unamused expression.

"Stop struggling, let me heal you." He clicks his tongue.

Heal?

Heal??

Taehyung's eyes widen, the realization dawning upon him and immidiately goes back to struggling once more.

"Okay okay fine, I'll let go– OK. Waitow! Alright alright"

Taehyung rolls away from Jungkook's prying hands, to the other end of the King sized bed.

He looks up at the man with a scandalized expression on his face.

"You're really a handful, Detective Kim." The Devil shakes his head, in dismissal.