|39| A mistake over a mistake

Chapter 39: A mistake over a mistake

___________________________________________

A/N: Hi♡

:')

___________________________________________

Yoongi hopped off the bike, his face grim but calm, devoid of any his usual spiteful disgust for the Demon who expressionlessly looked back at him.

The pink haired male clicked his tongue, his eyebrows furrowed. "You bet-"

"I know it. Now shutup." Yoongi cut in, annoyed with the everyday blatant threaten the Demon put out for him as a warning.

"Dont get so fucking cocky, your arms and legs may have healed but I can bend them back to the way they were just the way I managed to mend them." Jimin grit through his teeth and Yoongi immidiately pursed his lips shut.

There was something funny about this particular Demon dog, Yoongi had to admit.

He was so reckless and disgusting like a mangly rabies-infested pup crawled out of the finest pile of sewage, yet he was molded into something so terribly loyal and lethal as a fine edged high-priest sword.

It was depressing, annoying even.

Yoongi, as cat-like he was and Jimin, a snarling, biting canine... the whole setup, could only pave open for a plausible pathway of Inherent Nemesis.

And it was true, Jimin was infact the greatest Nemesis Yoongi had ever encountered next to the Devil, himself.

But this Nemesis, he speaks off- was quite odd.

A whole set of rage fits, violent clashes and equally-stanced vile curses later, this Demon dog wasn't much more than a child trapped in an adult's body.

Yoongi didn't have to piece in too much to deduce this conclusion.

Afterall, the Demon was raised in Hell, his mentor or care-taker or father-figure (if that could even be applied) was the Devil himself and for the last but not the least, the Realm of Hell didn't really seem like a place where therapists existed.

Yeah... it was pretty much a fucked up place ran by an equally or if not, even more fucked up individual.

It explained a lot.

But Yoongi didn't pity the Demon, hell- the filthy being had snapped his bones and danced over his paralyzed body, like it was totally normal.

If chances given, Yoongi was sure he wouldn't hesitate to do the same to Jimin if he only had the power.

But Yoongi lacked in strengths, but the same couldn't be said for his brain.

Yoongi was smart, crafty and cunning. The wickedness of his ancestors and his long deceased brethren still ran in his veins. He could have indeed been a lot more greater, it it weren't for his fluctuating will to rest peacefully and to survive.

In short, Yoongi had long lost interest in living. He wished for his death, but in the end he was terrified of pain... for no immortal, could die easily, definitely not without a torrential endless storm of pain.

But for the past few weeks, having shared time with an enemy borne from Hell, sparks of interest had yet again risen within the See-er.

Seeing futures of mortals, had never left any taste in Yoongi's mouth. But ever since he had clashed with the pink-haired Demon, life had taken interesting turns.