|6| The Demon's on loose

Chapter 6: The Demon's on loose

___________________________________________

"Look- tiny penises" Jungkook cackled, pointing at one of the Michaelangelo sculpture tapestries.

Taehyung just sighed, sending a mental message to the male to shut the fuck up.

"Like have you ever wondered why- I mean... all of Michaelangelo sculptures had tiny penises afterall. There were none of average sizes- so that only sums up Michaelangelo had seen tiny dicks all his life- and if he was a straight man..... that means he was the one with the tiny junk!" Jungkook explained, laughing wickedly as other officers who probably overheard their conversation, gave him a judgy look before they went on with their work.

Taehyung gripped onto Jungkook's wrist and brought him out of the room with a scowl on his face, whilst the raventte wore a lazy smile- entirely enjoying the attention he was recieving from the Detective.

"Stay. And don't do anything. Got it? If you have to say something, you tell me first, other than that- do not open your mouth." Taehyung ordered, but his face tired knowing there was no use of trying to explain Jungkook.

"Alrighty Detective Kim. I won't do anything without your permission. I follow orders very well, when pleaded, as you see." Jungkook grinned, tilting his head to the side. His eyes glinting with mischief.

There was it again.

Taehyung grimaced at the sexual innuendo and simply sighed, exasperated.

"Why do you always have to make everything weird?" Taehyung sighed walking into another room of the house.

"It depends on how you think" Jungkook answered cockily with a smirk.

Taehyung paused to look at the male "so you're telling me, you don't mean half the sexual innuendos that spill outta your mouth?"

Jungkook grinned shamelessly "I mean it with every inch of my soul- but then again, it also depends if the other party understands it- so you're just as guilty as I am"

Taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes as he diverted his attention back on the case.

"Anything more?" Taehyung asked, crossing his arms watching Jin crouched on the floor.

"Classic break in- that's for sure" Jin sighed, standing up with a sealed clear bag in his hands, which had hair strands and other things in it.

Jin walked over near the main door, as other officers walked in and out of the crime scene.

"Okay- so the guy, uses some tools to get in, the keyhole clearly has scratch marks- meaning he struggled with it last night. He even probably knew the Oh's Security alarm has been down for a week, so he used that for his advantage." Jin spoke, walking back in trying to retrace the criminal's footsteps.

"But what he doesnt know is the door's automatic- so the moment it shuts behind his back, it gets locked. However, the guy goes on with his mission- climbs upstairs entering the currently-away Oh couple's master bedroom and stashes in all the jewelry and the cash and whatever he finds in there from their wardrobe and safe, using tools- the scratch Marks are found there as well."

"The criminal walks down, feeling all victorious but what he doesnt realise is- Mrs Son, is a 72 year old suffering from dementia, often sleep walks during the night." Jin pauses near the stairs.

"So the criminal sees her, dead at 2am, wandering around like some ghastly virgin ghost in the house and freaks out." He looks up at Taehyung "so he picks up this showpiece from the rack, and hurls it at the woman."