|15| Smurf Powder's got quality

Chapter 15: Smurf Powder's got quality

__________________________________________

Warning: mentions of drug abuse and portrays scenes of drug abuse.

(Play 'Pony- Ginuwine' from the start of this chapter to vibe along Jungkook 💀😌)
_________________________________________

A bright sunny morning was everything that lifted Jungkook's mood, ofcourse other than morning sex.

However, it was oddly pleasant that morning; his semi-existing spirits elevated as a relaxed satisfied smile tugged his lips.

His leisure graceful movements were more of jaw-dropping in contrast... well, the lady who pulled up next to him at a red light would stand as his sole witness among countless others.

A pair of Ray-Bans shades shielded his line of vision with one of his hands wrapped around the steering wheel and the other folded on the window sill of his flashy Bentley Convertible.

His raven hair slicked while his face, transfixed to emit unrealistic beauty of a sexy devilish charm.

And oh well... Jungkook wouldn't blame the ladies-

Clad in his freshly imported Brioni Vanquish ii suit from Milan, Jungkook knew, a single smirk from his side could drop a hundred panties and raise boners as tall as the Eiffel Tower.

Jungkook hummed, a lop-sided smile on his lips as he pressed a button, raising the volume of the song, resulting it to burst out loud in his car.

"Sitting here flossing
Peepin' your steelo
Just once if I have the chance
The things I would do to you
You and your body
Every single portion
Send chills up and down your spine
Juice flowing down your thigh"

Seoul was nice, it was fresh- exciting, even.

It was just something in the air that kept the Devil up and running on his toes.

Jungkook's fingers tapped on the steering wheel, humming to the music and lip syncing to the lyrics, the seductive r-rated music filling his ears, not even caring if someone would judge him for that-

Nah... Jungkook didnt care. Shame was never installed in the Devil's body-

Jungkook.... was as shameless as one could imagine and he was proud of that.

Well- he did fly naked once- what shame are we talking about again?

Switching over the lanes, Jungkook steered the car- his eyes immediately landing on a familiar figure in a pair of Jeans and a denim jacket.

Ah... Detective Kim.

Sure, the Detective was far away- but do not forget, Jungkook's eyesight exceeded a mortal's line of vision.

And a grin morphed on his face.

"If we're gonna get nasty baby
First we'll show and tell
Till' I reach your pony tail, oh
Lurk all over and through you baby
Until we reach the stream
You'll be on my jockey team, oh"

"If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it
If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it"