|13| Homophobia, a vibe Killer

Chapter 13: Homophobia, a vibe Killer

_____________________________________________

Warning: this chapter contains mentions of homophobia and derogatory, unkind terms.

It also includes alterations of the Holy Bible, so people, dont come at my ass complaining, cause if yall reading and getting worked up over this fictious Chap, I must tell you- you shouldnt even be here in the first place reading gay fanfictions, so please exit priorly and refrain yourself from killing the vibe uwuuu

_________________________________________

"-the results of the samples have come back positive, it is the victim's dried blood" Jin spoke up, handing over the documents to Taehyung.

Pursing his lips and with a cut nod at the male, Taehyung walked out of the room with his fingers clenched around the papers.

"Ooh- you're back!" Jungkook cheered, shoving his phone into his pockets.

"It is Choi Soobin's blood on the baseball bat we found in the schoolyard-" Taehyung sighed, maneuvering his way around the precinct, to get to the interrogation detainee block.

"So it was him who went all fix-it-felix on that poor kid?" Jungkook chuckled, earning a what-the-hell look from the Detective.

"What? Disney never said adults aren't allowed to watch Wreck it Ralph" the raventte shrugged, a smug smile on his lips.

Shaking his head, Taehyung let the conversation die down as the raventte followed him through.

Pushing the door open, Taehyung stepped into the interrogation room. His eyes falling on the boy who was still in his baseball uniform.

Noticing Taehyung's presence, Hoseok stood up from the chair, their eyes sending a secret message as the other walked out of the room.

Taehyung slipped down on the chair as Jungkook took Hoseok's seat with his arms crossed over his chest.

The door to the room swiftly opened again and a man stepped in, clad in his brown suit. There was another man, similarly dressed in formals, but Hoseok blocked the path from entering into the room and escorted the man elsewhere.

"Park Sunbaenim-shi!" Yeonjun stood up, his eyes wide as he exhaled out of relief.

"Sit down, sit down Yeonjun- have you told them anything yet?" The older man asked, settling down beside Yeonjun and placing his briefcase on the metal table.

"No.. I... I didnt know-" Yeonjun paused.

"Its alright. Dont worry now-" the attorney mumbled, turning his attention to the other two Males in the room.

"Oh- if it's not the great Detective Kim Taehyung, himself" the man chuckled.

Taehyung grit his teeth.

"Park Jeong Su.... why am I not surprised"

JeongSu grinned, tilting his head over to the raventte that was simply staring at him.

Taehyung removed the papers from his file and held them in his hands.

"Choi Yeonjun, you had earlier stated that this morning, you noticed one of your most used baseball bats had gone missing. You couldn't find it and henceforth went on with your daily practice with another bat, am I correct, yes?" Taehyung paused looking at the male.