|9| Moustache, Baldy and Dicaprio

Chapter 9: Moustache, Baldy and DiCaprio

___________________________________________

Warning: Violence.

_________________________________________

Taehyung leaned against the wall, chest heaving and ears perked up- on full alert, as his fingers tightened around the base of his gun, a Glock-22

The cool smooth material under his palms a lot familiar- but he didnt necessarily like it. Sure, the suppressor was pulled up- but he couldnt risk pulling attention towards him.

He subtly gulped, moving ahead with his mission. His feet dipping into the filthy water logged floor, sending soft echoes around the dark hallway.

The dark murky water was absoluetly disgusting, but the vile stench was even more worse.

Trying to hold his guts in, Taehyung focused on his work- diverting his attention from his surroundings.

He turned around the corner, crouching a bit- so that nobody would catch him snooping around.

Taehyung peeked out from a broken pillar, his eyes spotting a particular vehicle.

Shuffling on his feet, Taehyung quickly planted him against the huge boulder. His eyes stayed vigilant like a hawk- tracing the slightest shadow that would move out of its proportions.

He exhaled, peeking out again- his palm wrapped around the grip of his gun, as he noticed the dark stains on the roller.

Dark stains- as in blood stains.

It was JooChan's road roller, the torture weapon.

The murderer- or Shin in that case, didnt even bother to wipe off the blood stains and that said a lot about the criminal.

Taehyung shuffled on his feet again, keeping the thought alive that he was walking around a mafia's den.

Although he had encountered two of Geomjeongbaem's minions around the way, who were peacefully lying unconscious at the moment- Taehyung was sure of the fact that there were still a lot of them in there.

So he didnt let his guard down- not even once. The safety off his gun was switched as his finger hovered above the trigger- knowing all too well that none of the people on the site or the building were his accomplices or allies.

Moving quickly on his feet, Taehyung reached a flight of concrete stairs. He climbed up them, his steps slow and careful as his gaze constantly flicked to the top and to the bottom of his trail, with his vision aligned with that of his gun- to make sure nobody was ahead him or following him, in that case.

Climbing two flights up- he paused, his back pressed against the wall again as he heard footsteps approaching.

He exhaled, steadying his heart as he gripped the gun more firmly, ready to strike as he switched off from the safety mode on his weapon.

His heart palpitating, as the footsteps approached closer, a faint whistle ringing through- as adrenaline gushed through Taehyung's veins. The darkness didn't pay much great odds to his advantage, but then it wouldn't play any good for the approaching figure either.

Taehyung exhaled, preparing himself. But then it all happened with a blink of an eye, as the figure walked around the corner- oblivious of Taehyung's hiding spot, but when Taehyung rose his gun to knock the figure out of his conscious, the man skillfully gripped onto his wrist, pushing the Detective to the wall.

Taehyung grunted, twisting his captured arm around, he locked his opponent's arm as he forcefully pushed the suppressed muzzle to the juncture of the man's throat, pushing his chin up.