|54| No Touch

Chapter 54: No Touch

_

_________________________________________

A/N: Hiiiiii!!!!

I overcame my writer's block and voila—

Anyway, this chapter contains mild depiction of gore. (Nothing too revolting)

Also, there's an important announcement/surprise to the end of this chapter...

Happy Reading♡

__________________________________________

"Dont get any funny ideas. Shut up and walk" Taehyung warned, shoving at the man's shoulder who stumbled few steps ahead. He turned to look at the Detective and threw a scowl, which Taehyung readily rolled his eyes to.

The daylight burglar, Yoo Suho was now cuffed behind his back and his mask ripped off from his face, being escorted to the Department.

"Is your boyfriend not coming along? He not a cop?" Another snide remark.

Taehyung pursed his lips shut, the image of Jungkook being something more than whatever he was at the moment left a sweet taste in the mortal's mouth, but Taehyung knew better than to indulge in it. The pace of their... complex relationship was just fine for him. He didn't want to be greedy and hope for more, to end up recieving none in return. Taehyung was smarter than that. (A/N: lol nope)

The Detective sighed and simply gave another shove at the shoulder "I told you to shut up didn't I? Walk."

Unsatisfied with not being able to get a rise out of the Detective, Yoo Suho grumpily complied.

Taehyung's eyes met many as he passed down the hallway of the Precinct, his expression cool and focused.

"Sit here." Taehyung muttered, pointing to a shot row of metal chairs fixed on either side of the hallway. Hands still cuffed, Suho trotted towards the empty row and promptly sat down with a loud exasperated sigh.

"Can I atleast get ice for my forhead?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Dont move an inch–"

"I won't! Jeez calm down old man–" Suho scowled.

Taehyung ignored the address and pulled out his phone, searching for the schedule but paused just when he spotted a tall man emerge down the hallway, a tall cup of coffee in his hands.

The Detective whirled around and Johnny waved his hand, nonchalantly "Ah Taehyung Lt. Mingyu is still wai–" He paused, glancing at the other figure who sat stiffly.

"Oh wow will you look at that—" Johnny huffed a breath "what's he in here for?"

Taehyung glanced at Suho and then back at Johnny "you know this guy?"

"Extended family." Johnny shook his head in dismissal with an exasperated sigh.

Taehyung perked his brow, surprised.

"Mother's side." Johnny clarified, as if that was the most important part. "Sorta the talk of town on being a professional disappointement but he doesn't really give two fucks about what the rest think– they're filthy rich ofcourse. Infact I admire his ferocity of being able to come up with an even more of an immensely idiot plot a human could possibly conjure–"