|70| A prisoner of His will and a slave to one's own desire

Chapter 70: A Prisoner of His will and to One's own desire.

[M]

____________________________________

A/N: hi I'm not dead.

Since everyone's impatient, let's cut straight to the chapter. The A/N is at the end of the chapter

CONTENT WARNING

this chapter contains following themes so please read/avoid with caution if you can't stomach it.

•    Dubcon<>noncon<>dubcon [it's a limbo back and forth]
•    Rape||non con elements
•    Blood
•    Torture
•    Coercion
•    Emeto||vomit
•    Gore
•    Murder
•    Mutilation
•    Exhibitionism
•    Voyerism
•    Hunting
•    Sexual abuse
•    Mindbreak
•    Inappropriate use of healing/drugging
•    Inappropriate use of blood as lube
•    Usage of effeminate/breeding terms
•    Bodily harm
•    Mental torture
•    Violence
•    Cannibalism mention
•    Horror
•    Monster/fucking¿

•    The Devil is a psychotic narcissistic freak who does terrible terrible things in this chapter.

•    Detective Kim needs a break AND a BIG hug.

||reminder: this is a work of fiction. I do not pin the characters in this work to the real people whose names I've borrowed for this book. None of this is real whatsoever||

Do not take the tags lightly. I mean it.

____________________________________

Taehyung recoils sharply, landing back on his elbows. He stares up at the taller man in pure disbelief.

His heart hammers away in his chest.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

It's so loud that he can almost hear it in his ears.

Constant. Chilling.

"Did you not hear my words?" The Devil croons and Taehyung feels a cold sweat trickle down his spine.

"I said. Get. on. your. knees." He punches out each word with every step he takes forward and Taehyung helplessly backs away.

Taehyung struggles, the sleeves of his robe are slippery against the wooden floor and no attempt seemed to help him put distance between himself and the prowling Devil.

Taehyung yelps when the latter drags him back down by his ankle. A hand clasps him by the throat, not crushing— but it's mere presence makes his feet run cold.

"Where do you think you're going? There's nowhere you can run. Nowhere you can hide" the Devil snarls into his ear, the warmth of his rather large body descending between Taehyung's legs.

"No no wait please pl— ." Taehyung bites out, panicking

The Devil leans back at that, his red irises are deep and his expression doesn't seem all that good.

Taehyung shudders under his captor.

"Begging already? That's good. Atleast you're mouth's good for something." The Devil cajoles with a scoff– the sound of it, grating a part of Taehyung's soul. Leaving no more seconds idle, the Devil's hands force his jaw open to reveal his smooth column of his neck that now possessed fresh welts of handprints.