Untitled Part 75

Mrng: 

As the alarm buzzes ...she reluctantly offs it and moves her head to its destination....

feeling the pillow..not his chest...she moves her hands ....searching for him...

Missing the warmth of him..she gets up and seeing just srishty happily sleeping..and overlooking the washrooom light and balcony door....she comes to conclusion...that he must had  an emergency..!

opens her nobile and sees the msg ...he sent at 2 am..just a confirmation to her thought...!

Sona im heading for emergency...! 

Dont get tense...! 

sona: Ee kab se phone apna side rak raha hi...mujhe phone ring ki awaz nahi aaya...!

She msgs him...ok..! 

And hurries up to get ready fast as she had to do rohits work too....and major and herculion task is convincing her daughter to have bf with out himm...!

Getting ready fast herself and her angel...she checks the phone again...if he sent any msg ...seeing no response...she picks her bag and srishty and heads down...!

Dining table

seeing the two coming down...that too sona..along with srishty 

Veena: sona....! Aaj late hogaya kya?ab tak nahi nikala shoot keliye?

before she responds 

Ajith: good mrng babhi....hey angel...aao...chachu ke paas..

Srishty: giving him a glare...she goes to puja ..and sits beside her..

Puja: laughs...at ajith..and makes her sit on table...! Kissing her..she says angel loves bua alot..!

Ajith: very funny..! 

Puja: kuch jal raha hi kya!? Akash mamu kuch smeell aaraha hi tumhe?

Akash: haa....bahut aaraha hi...mi kehoonga..ki pura ka pura jal gaya hoga..

Ajith: aap ko kisne chef bana...

Akash: self made...! 

Ajith: haa..bawarchi..! 

Nishi:bacarde... i love bacarde...!?

Akash: ee lo...iska sui wahi atka...hua..! Nishi...bawarchi...bacarde drink nahi...!

seeing srishty still giving glare to him...he asks..

Ajith: babhi..kya hua..ise...ise ghor ke dek rahi hi...

Sona: iska bf partner is missing na...! 

Veena: ohh...rohit kaha hi..?

Naren: kuch emergency hoga veena....!

Ajith: lekin bachi ko pata nahi hina...wo emergency hi...yaa party hi...!

Sona: haa....raat bhi late aaya...aur subah chala..so madam thoda naraz hi...! 

Tanya: lekin itna chup chaap baithi rahi hi...! 

Sona: ee storm ke pehle silence hi...tanya...! 

Tanya: rohit bhai...ki haal kya hoga..aaj?

Sona: kuch nahi...! Hoga...dono ek hi team hi..! Iska nakre humare paas hi hi...! 

Sona: she feeds her...but she retorts ...!

Sona: puppy plzz...khalo..mujhe time horaha hi..

Ajith comes in between and eats away from sona hands...Babhi...very tasty....mujhe kilao..!