last evening at munnar..!

After talking to suman,sona comes inside room to notice the two in in deep slumber...in the party dress itself...with srishti almost on rohits top...cuddling him tightly....opening her mouth and sleeping...!

Sona brokes into laughter seeing srishti like that!! Trying hard to control laugh...she goes and changes to comfortable wear...comes and sees her still opeing her mouth and sleeping ..unable to control anymore...she goes and closes her mouth....! The sound upon closing is giving her smile...!

as their both cheeks are looking so cute and pluffy ... her heart badly wants to pinch their both cheeks and cups them but stops not to disturb their sleep...

She goes to other side of rohit...precisely her side of him...and lands her head in its place... and wraps her hand on srishti...embracing both of them...she sleeps...! 

Though afternoon sleep is not their cup of tea..bcz of tiredness..she doxes..

Evening: 

Rohit opens his eyes...and tries to get up from bed to go to restroom....butsees himself tightly locked with four limbs of sona,srishti...both the sides,.!

Though srishti is small the legs  and hands of his sona on him..locked his hands and legs completely....and the remaining  gap is filled by his princess..

he tries so much to atleast release his hands first..after trying hard...he manages to release his hands...and he slowly tries to get up....but to his bad luck..sona stirres even close to him....and places her hands..wrapping his neck....and leg on his..tighs...

Rohit: acha..hi pyaar se gala daba bhi sakte hi ...!

He manages to get up finally and rushes to restroom.....comes and notices the two adorable munchikins lying on bed...with legs little up...in position like they are hugging someone and sleeping..!A smile hits him...

sometimes just by observing the people u love..there will be a eternal peace...he is just happy and peaceful seeing them....

He sits there..just looking at both of them for some time...and later goes out...to attend call...!

In mean while...sona gets up..and sits on bed feeling lazy to get up!!

Rohit comes and sees her sitting on bed...rubbing her eyes...! Looking at him sona: tum kab utha!

Rohit: jab tum mera gala dabakar..khatam kar rehthe na...tab uthaya!

Sona: in low voice..wo...sapna aaya?

Rohit: sapna..!nahi........reality mam...reality...! 

Sona: kyo chilla rahe ho subah subah...!

Rohit: subah...!? Hangover hi kya?

Sona: u drunk?pariwaar ke saamne tho...i quit drinking bola..ab kaha gaya wo mr.honest sippy!

Rohit: shutup..sona!6 baje hua hi...fresh hoke aao.!

Sona: mujhe...nahi...........blabbering..somethingg!

Rohit: sona...! Sonakshi!!!

Sona: mujhe nahi...utna hi....i dont feel like now! Aur sone ka mann karraha hi..!

Rohit: afternoon sleep hi aisa hi...! It makes u lethargy..! 

sona: hina..! 

 He comes and lift her...in his arms..and takes her to restroom...,looking into her eyes..placing her down says..."thoda wait put up kiya hoga! " agli baar lift karne pehele sochna hoga!! He splashes water on her face...and runs back from rest room....!