Part 82

Hearing a scream sona runs into the hall only to witness the theif,police game  happeining between her brother and her darling princess who is been cheering up by his father...! 

Sona: pappa puppy  milke ghoondo ki tarah mere  chote massom  bhai pe pad gaya...! 

Rohit: wo ghoondo ka contacts mere paas nahi hi....! mi hospital me rehta hoo wo department tera hi.. !

Sona: making a oo face...what!? 

Before she says furthur..she was rounded by the two pulki and srishty..

Both of them in theor own worlds..shouting and running...and in that process they both are twisting her..! 

Sona: chod...mujhe...!

Pulki: Di ek min...hum rastogis ka power dikana padega na

Rohit: haa..haa hume bhi dekna hi...! Dikao..dikao...!

Sona: rohit...kahi lag jayega ise...! Srishty ko rokne ki bawajood u are encouraging

Rohit: tho batao apne bahi ko stop karne ka..

Sona: kyo eo kyo stop kare ! Ee nahi karega..

Rohit: same...wo bhi nahi karegi...! 

They both take sides now...

though pulki caught her many times...a little blink of sec is enough for her to escape from his cage...afterall mamu jo hi..itna jor se kaha pakdega..!

With their both smiles and ronakshi cheers the rastogi house is witnessing a new wibes of a family...laughters....after many many days....! 

A bright smile hits suman face seeing them like this...though she is a tough ,cold woman who always worried about money..afterall she is a mother...a human who is not an exception to cherish happiness...!

She remnisces Years earlier how sona,pulki used to do the same wen she used to shout for pulki to give rest to sona..so that she works...!

A mixture of smile and tears hits her...seeing pulki and srishty now....! 

Suman to herself: aaj nahi...ab se kabhi mi tum dono ko rukne wali nahi hoo! 

Pulki : pagad gaya... ! Kaha bhaogoge...!Haa...! 

Sona : yess....we won...

Rohit: pulki...kya kar rahe ho...what is the dose i have told!?

Pulki looks at the bottle once agin...srishty escapes....from there...and comes to rohit...! Who lifts her up..kissing yess  we wonnn!  Thats smart sippys fo u!

Sona: yee dhoke baaz!

Rohit: everything is fair to win senorita!

Pulki: di...! Starightly rastogis ko harana kisiko bhi  namumkin hi...tho ee cheat to karana padega..na! Its ok..! Relax

Sona: haa ee baath sahi hi..! 

Rohit: what...repeat it dr.pulki!?  Come again...! 

Pulkis remians silent...! 

Sona: ee surgeon kam ghunda bangaya...! 

Pulki,suman: smiles

Rohit: haa...aaj jo bhi mi hooo wo sab meri sona ki wajah se...! Full on credit usika hi..!thank u somuch sona...! 

Pulki suman smiles seeing his sarcastic words....! 

 He smiles seeing her glare and gritted teeth...!