who is sippy manison power couple...!?

Rohit gets up ,finding room empty..comes out and asks the same 

yk: arey wo bataya na...shopping jayenge aise hi...chalagaya...

rohit: what!?? Mujhe bataya bhi nahi...

akash: isme itni shock hone ki kya hi!? agar bataya tho shock hona hina...

He moves to their room with disappointment....for a moment he thinks to go but he forgoes the thought and starts reading somebooks....he moved out...to see the surroundings...he is just passing time to subside anger ...and feeling of missing them...which is next to impossible

Night

All male sippys sitting on pool side near dining area..enjoying their night...

Yk: ee kya kamaal ki evening bachelours one..totally....refreshing...

Everyone saying yes and smiling wholeheartedly...except a guy who is giving fake smile...and that also changed seeing the entry of sona...and other female sippys..

Naren: hogayi shopping...

Veena: haa.. naren kitna beautiful hi munnar and sarees are just amazing....

Sona looks at rohit ..but he gets up taking excuse and heads to room...

She could sense his anger and reason also behind it...taking srishti follows him..

Sona : rohit...!

a silence she got as reply...srishti goes and sits on his lap...

she keeps bags on bed with a thought he always eagerly checks her shop bags after coming home..might now also he do the same......and moves to change into nightwear and comes...sees the bags unopened....

Sona: rohit..uknow sarees kitna acha hi..they are beautiful..wait ill show..she takes the packets and  finds her packets got exchanged with veena ...

Before she says anything...rohit: sab wait karrahe hi..dinner keliye...chale...he moves lifting srishti up...

Sona: gussa nak pe rehti hi iska..!

The whole dinner he remained silent...quickly finishing...with out even waiting for both of them he goes inside...

Sona is observing everything..though she expected this anger...she is feeling sad to see him like this...

She goes to veena room to get her bags....where badima and tanya are all sitting...and seeing their sarees...

Sona: mumma bags exchange hogaya...

Veena: haa sona..mi ne deka...abhi..wo lo tumhara..

Tanya: babhi imust say u have very great knowledge on sarees...they are all just beautiful

Sonasits there itself and joins their discussion....srishti feeling bored of their convo sleeps there itself...after sometime...eveyone gets up and moves to their reoective rooms...

Sona: ee deko mumma sogayi...she gently tries to lift her up..but srishti retorts...

Veena: rehne do sona...aaj humare saath soyengi princess..wise tum he bhi is space ki jaroorat hi  

Sona: mumma!!

Veena:haa sona...!tu.hari pati tho pyyar se  Honeymoon suit tho liya ..ab uska naam ko sarthak karna padega na...! 

Sona: mumma aap bhi..rohit anjaan me..kiya....bataya na..use

Veena: mi rohit ki maa hoo...surgery  ke bàad bhi wo bahut alert hote hi...wo koi anjaan me nahi kiya...wise ee sanmb chod ..aur jao ..