part-66

kpk set:

srishty is amazed at seeing the set...! though she had been here a couple of times...which is mostly at nights along with her dad that too after sona's packup..or so! but now seeing the huge cameras...rollers ..artists...she is opening her mouth....in excitement..!

srishty:mummaa...!wo

sona:haa cameras..! puppyyy

everyone on set are smiling seeing this cute munchkin carrying her fav doll and walking holding her mother hand...with the brand new smile of her mother....!

going to their room....she sees sunita who looks at them surprisingly...comes and cupss srishty ..saying didi!  srishty baby bi aayi....!  

sona: haa sunita...! ek din tum bhi jhelna hoga na ise..!

srishty smiles..looking at her...!

sunita:kya di aap bhi..bahut cute aur masoom bachi hi....

sona: i hope shaam tak ehi feeling me rahogi tum...!

sunita:kya jhelna hoga..hum khub saara khelenge....!

sona smiling outside, thinking inside :  haa ee zaroor hoga..khub saara khelega meri puppy......lekin games se nahi balki  tumse...!

sona:puppy...yahi baito ..mumma ready hoke aayegi....!

Ssh:

Rohit finishing a microscopic surgery instructing the surgeon on call about post op,heads to cabin to leave for conference...!

Rohit taking call: haa ajith,im starting in couple of min..!comes to his cabin...finds ravi standing there outside...holding a bag..!

Ravi: sonakshi mam bheja sir...!

Rohit: taking it..haa...ravi take the car...ill change and come...!

He opens the bag and sees a 3 piece suit...of greyish turquoise color..!seeing the modelling of suit..a gentle smile hits him..followed by word..sonaa..u are amazing....! 

he quickly changes to suit...thinks of sending a pic to her...but seeing time...he leaves for conference..underhearing tulsi's call..!

Kpk set:

Sona gets ready quickly finding sometime for her scene she sits and starts chuckling with her princess...!

Sona : sunita shot ke time pe...ispe nazar rako....ek sec kaafi ise bhaagne ka...! 

Sunita: ha didi aap tension mat lijiye...!

Srishty takes out clay...and sona,srishty starts playing with it till she was called for shoot....!

Sona started acting scene...it was a emotional scene...where kunal scolds parvathi..and parvathy is crying....!

Seeing her mom crying...she stops playing..and gets down from couch...but sunita stops her...saying babe princess shoot chal raha hi na...hum nahi jaana chahiye..come ..hum khelenge...! 

she says ntg but stares at sumit and sona....! While sunita just turn her head to answer someone....srishty slides from there...and ran twds her mom...escaping all in a blink not giving any chance for anyone to react ....! Goes and hugs sona's legs...! 

Sona with out knowing wats happening on...looks down ...and sees srishty ..tightly clutching her..!

Sona: bends down to her puppy...!

Srishty wipes her tears...making an iñnocent face...mummaa...no cry!

She smiles...and just looks at her lovingly....forgetting shot is still going on....!