sona's birthday -2

In car:

Sometimes rather than our own happiness seeing the ones close to us happy an unknown happiness hit us..! sona is on similar lines...!bcz of the fact that its not just her who missed caring and love in life its her mother too...!

seeing the bold fierce suman sitting like a obedient child before rohit and eating ...the tears in her mother's eyes out of happiness the way she said "tum sab hi meri dyaan rakne ka..esp mera surgen beta..!!!!" ab mujhe koi chinta nahi "those words of her mother echoing her ears...! 

wat a girl def expects from marriage her life...she has got everything from him...!his love,care not only for her..but for her family too !!

with a smile out of contentment ....Relishing those moments of joy....thinking its indeed one of the best birthdays...she opens the door of her green room....and shocks seeing her room which is decorated just like her goregaun bed room....with lot of pink shades involved...! 

And the main wall of room is beautifully crafted...just like a memory wall with a line...

"an Arinda of tv" .....A self-written journey by smile and hardwork...!

with a sonas intro photo waving namaste in the middle and to one side..

The photo of her first audition with background highlighting 12 number...the age she started shoot...the photo of first time sharma ji applying makeup to her...! sona shooting in rain photo! she shooting in wind..! In hot sun of rajasthan desert! her army add shoot photo...! Her first time best sister award for tv show..! First time at kpk set..! series of Best bahu of tv awards for parvathy! Best couple of itv kunvathy taking awards back to back photos...! 

 In the other side... Rakesh applying makeup to sonakshi..! Sunita making hair style...! Shankar and sonakshi..! Sona 's pic with whole crew of  kpk set..!her photos with media friends ! Sona and sumit..! Sonakshi and nethraji laughing with each other...! and a photo of shot from yesterday shoot with background highlighting no 32..! with 3 dots...and a line in bottom...!

And the leagcy....continues...! 

Seeing them...it just rewinded her whole professional life of 20 years...! the struggle ..the hardwork..the sleepless nights..the gossips...the love she got ...the bonds she made...everything flashed in front seeing the wall...the reflection of her career ... With tears precisely out of proud happiness..! 

She touches all the photos with her hands ..feeling the emotion of photos..!

hearing door knocks she opens door..where sumit and alll crew is waiting for her...!then and then she opens door they bashes inside ....saying happpy birthday.....!sumit,sunita hugs her...and they all cuts cake....!

sona: thanku somuch everyone..for lovely surprise.!

sumit: humare surprise kya hi...aapki patidev ki surpise ke saamne....!deko...kitne pyaar se tumhara proffessional journey ki wall ...khubsuratly banva diya...ee wall and pura room ko..! 

sona: with tears already pooled up she smiles....sachme......and abouts to say...but sumit interrupts 

sumit: arey..ee kya hi..no tears sona..! agar use pata chala tho...mujhe permanetly wall me settle kardega...! maarke..! memory banadega..!

sona: meri rohit aisa nahi..hi

sumit:ofc...lekin ee bath suno...mi soch rahi hoo humare writer ritu ko ek baar appointment lena padega dr.rohit se...!

sona: kya hua..kuch pb hi kya?

sumit: aise aise lovely ideas kise aata hi...use wo bhi kitabo ki keeda...boring  surgeon hone ke bawajood...! aise pyaari ideas hume bhi nahi aate...! isiliye ritu ko closely observe karke ee saare ideas legaya tho socho trp kise bad jayegi...!