3 moon ...!

with hundreds of instructions and warnings tooo...from family...finally trio bids bye...to them...and leaves for..trip...precisely a sickie for rohit....

it started as normal trip....but by seeing the board..thanku mumbai...they started feeling little strange and excited....it is their first time they are moving out of mumbai together...jaldi jaldi shaadi hona....dono ki busy lifestyle....then pregnancy...ab bhi baahr aane ki wajah different hi...not for site seeing..and all  

they both come closer...feeling "its first time...just we tw..stops...smilingly.. we three..pata bhi nahi chala..na..kitna khoobsurat journey ...from 2-3.....

rohit: finally  shaadi ke baad 2 saal laga bahar aane ka...

sona: haa rohit...with a very exciting smile.. im very excited...to see mumma's home...

the journey was a pleasant one...5 hrs is not so long journey...but considering their situaion...rohit is completely ensuring by taking breaks...during journey...for a 2 min walk...or so..so that sona wont have back post partum pain...

 sona is feeling the greenary....the smell of fields...a fresh air....tooo much away from the life they stay...they enterd a village....and  from the facial expressions of rohit...she concludes..they are  near to destination....

they reached almost end of village..rohit face suddenly lits up...and he is looking very enthusiastic...like a memoryboner.. sees sona..says...aagya hum...deko...waha door me dika raha hina...wohi mera dadi ka ghar...

as soon as they entered ...watchman opened the entrance gates.....sona...thinks its gonna be like normal farm houses....but to her surprise....its long way from entrance...with everywhere surrounding ...the fields....garden..and to end of it...a medium sized ancient single storeyed  house...and besides...there is small pent house...she just flatters ..seeing this...a natural scenic...

rohit: sona..ye hi moms home.. bachpan me summer vacation par yahi aatethe hum...kitna cool...aur pleasant lagta tha...wo deko..wahi khelte the...and u know..yaha se just few minutes walk pe...ek lake hi..waha ke view....its just awsome..sona...breaking their convo..they hears rohit saab ...they turns and sees ...a couple meerly of their parents age...comes..to them...and that man...seeing rohit ...yaad ho..mi...?

rohit: he slides his face confusingly...unable to say..i didnt remember...smiles...

thatman: bahut saal hogayi na...mi yaha sab kuch sambalta hoo...kahi saal se.....and looking at sona... sonakshiji ..aapka serial kpk hum roj dekte hi...

rohit face suddenly turns red...phir kpk...phir parvati...

sona smiles....and looks at rohit...knowing wat he is thinking...she tries to divert the topic...asks aapka naam kya hi..?

that man: ji mera naam narayan..aur ee meri patni vidya....and shows a 9 year old boy who is hiding himself beshind vidyas saree... ee mera pota..vikram...hum vicky..kehte hi....they both greets them....

rohit shows srishti...and about to say..he interrputs...pata hi rohit saab ee laadli bachi...aapkabeti.....srishti sippy...veenaji bataya...

vidya: bahut pyaari bachi hi...auraap bhi..kitna pyaara hi..dono saath me...aayiye  andar..

they smiles...and enters home...sona looking at inside shocks...bcz it is renovated with all facilities with out losing the old aesthics...rohit..also seeing in same way..bcz after many years...he hadben here...

sona: this is beautiful rohit...kitna sundar hi...kabhi nahi bataya...mumma ka ghar itna sundar hi...

rohit: arey mujhe kya pata ...mi last school ke time pe aaya...phir dadi...he stops a min..says..naani ki jaane ka baad ...humne nahi aaya..yaha....just mom used to come...