Part 83

Sona : sach me baath nahi karoge!?

Before they both nods...she only nods herself a big no....! 

Srishty: smiles at her...seeing her antics.! 

Though rohit is also in similar lines...and happy infact seeing srishty smile to her...

thinks finally...puppy ki gussa kam hua apne maa ke upar..! 

but ab thoda  maza lena hi padega madam ka......!

Rohit : looks at srishty

She smiles at him  and jumps on to his lap!

rohit whispers : hum gussa hi mumma se

srishty: haa..! haa..!

Rohit: yes...! No talk... ! 

Srishty: Haa pappaa...! No 

Rohit: shh deere derre

Srishty: 🤫🤫🤫

Sona: mi nahi sun rahi hoo! 😏😏tum dono ka bakwaas..!

Rohit: turns his head to other side..!

Sona: taking srishtys fav teddy bear to her hands....making a pout...! Koi mujse pyaar nahi karraha hi..! 

Rohit:🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 makes a yawn...and srishty just imitates him....!

Sona:nozzling the nose of it...itna drama mat karlo....! Actor nahi ho tum doctor ho!

Looking at his grumpy face...haa wahi surgeon  dr.surgeon ki teddy bear ho! 

Sona to teddy bear : ee grumpy face mere pati ka patent hi..! Tumhara nahi! Change karlo face..! 

Sona: deko na rohit...bilkul sun nahi rahe hi..! Batado use expression change karne ka .! 

Srishty laughs loudly...rohit too controls himself  hardly...thinking...sach me certified drama queen hi! 

Sona hugging teddy to her heart...mann karraha hi aise cuddle karke sona ka..!  Lekin sab naraz hi..! Tum karoge atleast!?

Sona: looking at her srishty..karoge puppy!? 

Cuddle and kiss ! Mumma miss u!

Chalo puppy bhi nahi aarahi.hi...

She kisses that teddy tightly saying u are my puppy now! 

she could see her princess face turning red..! knowing her possessiveness..esp to her place..!

Come puppy...mumma tujhe sulalegi..! 

Looking at them : aise beech me baitke kya dek rahe ho! Hato mujhe aur mery teddy puppy ko sona hi! 

Srishty comes to her  throwing the teddy out.. and hugs her tightly...!

Sona: aww..puppppy!!

Srishty: mumma hot!?

Sona: wahi na...mumma ki tabyat thik nahi hi...!aur upar se  Apni princess gussa hi..naraz hi..!  no talk na!

Srishty: noo! 

Sona: really...kiss me!

Srishty kisses her with smile...! 

Sona smiles hugging her to heart with out realsing the some one's questionmark glare....!

Rohit: tabyat thik nahi hi matlab!? 

Sona: chuckling with her daughter...thoda bukar lag raha hi...! 

Rohit: what!?

Sona: haa subah se..she stops realising what she spoke...! as she remebered how she is been continously lying him since mrng...inspite of his asking.!