Part-58

Tucking srishti inside car...sona goes to driver seat....and sees her..face which is looking angry..!

Sona to herself: ee saare mess me mine iske baare me hi bhul kiya..mall kaha na!!

Sona: puppy mammma se naraz hi kya??

Srishti: nods no..silently..!

Sona stops car at a shop and gets down taking her...sèeing the bakery srishty face plasters with smile..and starts saying mumma choco..

Sona: haa...chocolates lenge..cake lenge...brownie lenge..she orders them..and looks at her saying ab naraz nahi hi making giggles to her...?

srishti:mumma...chod..!

sona:tumhari naraz gayi..ab tumhare baap ka?

srishty shows icecreams...and smiles...

sona: haa nice idea..!she takes kulfis for him..! .and comes home...!asks vimmy to arrange rice along with roti too for dinner!

11 :15 pm: 

Rohit comes home holding a packet containing epigamia... ,sees sona arranging things on bed..! 

he sighs asking for srishti ...she sighed back showing outside..

Before he responds...sona : fresh hoke aao ...dinner karenge..!

Rohit: seeing time..closing his eyes ...ab tak nahi khaya tum dono

Sona: srishty ko kilaya..!

Before rohit says anything..she says: bhuk lag rahi hi mujhe jaldi aao...!

he nods his head..but the frustration is clearly visible..in his eyes..and the reason is also so simple for her to realize....its bcz of her not eating and waiting for him...!

coming out  taking hot shower with a relief...he sees room empty..and with out another thought he heads to balcony...!

he sees dinner already served on plates...the complete meal like lunch...with rice,roti,daal and sabzi ...!

he sits there..and looks at her..! about to say something...but she :pehle khalo..phir baath karenge..!

infact though he ate sanwich he is feeling rats in stomach..and with out furthur discussion he  sighs yes..and they both starts eating..!

she knew he cannot tolerate hunger..long time..and seeing him eating with out even looking up...she smiles...!

after eating a few morsels...he lifts his head and sees her who is staring at him..!

rohit:what..!

sona:nods nothing

rohit:itna deer kyo nahi khaya?

sona:hum dono equals hina!!

rohit: jo pucha uskeliye jawab do

sona: wahi de rahi hoo

rohit: what !?

sona: haa..! jo tumne kiya wahi kiya mi bhi..

rohit: mine kya kiya?

sona: tum bhi tho nahi khaya na lunch 

rohit: wo...mi surgry me tha !

he sees a pool of tears in her eyes..! which she is holding with great effort

keeping plate aside...hey sona..!kya hua..ab ro kyo rahe ho..?

sona:nahi...nahi...kuch nahi hi...!khalo pehle...