Part -53

Everyone gets ready and one by one assembles at pool area....rohit in wine red suit...looks as hot as wine...and sona in light pink umbrella cut gown,loose hair with her trademark smile and srsihti in pink frock...comes out....making a stunning appearance.....and joins their family......

And everyone are waiting for the couple of day...to go the boat house...

In mean while yk,rohit,akash goes to vikram to discuss about preparations

Vikram: sir...aaj raat aap wahi hoga....subah jab àap aaoge by the time jise aapne kaha..we will set everything...

Rohit: boat house me sab arranged na!?

Vikram : yes sir....! While they are in chat only...veena naren comes out...everyone welcomes them with a loud applause....! And gets into bus..to go to baothouse...

Boathouse:

Srishty jumps in joy seeing the boat house....a big size one with ground floor aĺl rooms and top one...with a dining hall type opened to sky....

A beautifully decorated one with lights and flowers and giving a perfect part wibes

Tanya: omg...! Its beautiful....so good decor....

Veena: haa tanya...its just amazing....! 

They all goes to top ..sees perfectly arranged seats...a screen and the natural fragnance of flowers..and leaves..mixed with little algae smell ...the grrenary around...and the water...sound...is making them..feel refreshing..and soothing...

Everyone sits in the seats already allocated...got lost in the natural beauty of the place....

Yk: arey ajith,puja...wait kyo start kardo na...party...! 

Veena: haa....im waiting...! 

All tube lights gets off....switching onn the candles....giving a feel of candle light party....

Nishi: omg...ajith ,puja itna plan kab kiya...ab aur shocks mat dedo...mi already is romantic place se pagal horaha hoo....

A spot light flashes...and they all sees ronakshi....on two chairs...!

Rohit with a panic and tensed face...sitting on chair...closing his eyes...saying...hogaya kya??

Sona : doing some thing....says...bas..bas...do min..hogaya.....! She finally says..haa done..and takes out towel...

Rohit sighing a huge relief..smiles at her...sona turns towards everyone...showing nailcutter..

Sona: deka...aapne...! Pura sippy manison..hospital staff,sab log isse daar jaate hi...lekin ee indias best gynac dr.naren sippy nailcutter se dharr raha hi....kya kare iska!!

Everyone laughs...and claps....veena smilingly...shouts..yess....!

Naren: sona beta...!

Rohit: sab kehthe hi ki....parvathi kirdaar karne wale bahu ko ghar leaya...lekin real life me  parvathi se bhi.jyada ..paravthy wali biwi....veena milgayi...mujhe..!

Naren: yesss......! Looking at veena deka...meara beta!!

Veena: rohit..bahut galat hina....!

Akash : waah kya line...kya intro .....bahut maza aya...!!!

Everyone clapss..seeing their play...naren,veena embarrsaingly looks at eachother...

Rohit: fine..fine...jokes apart..!Aap sabko pata hi....aaj ka shaam kiska naam hi....the lovely evergreen romantic couple....! humare bride aur groom...ke baare me...!