rohit's nightmare....!

ronakshi ...walking inpark....their regular routine to walk little time and sit to chat on grass for longtime....tdy is no different....rohit carefully holding ...and walking....and finally comes to their favorite place...theplace where dawn is clearly visible....the sunrays falling on sona..making her face glow...with gold radiance...he continues to observe her shinnyface....how divine sheis...!

enjoying seeing her face sometime later  they comes home...rohit get freshes up...by that time sona also got ready by her sponge....he quickly feeds her breakfast ...i.e saline bottle...with some medication....comes and holds her hand...with lone tears escaping his eyes...he softly takes her hand....slowly wiping with warm water...feling howcome she is tolerating everything...a single injection pain she cannot withstand...now...frompast month she is completely under ivline...

veena comes there.....sits beside sona...asks rohit hospital nahijana kya?

rohit: kaise jaomom..! wy every time it is happening wih me..? aisa kya kiya mine?

vena: sambalorohit...every thing willbefine..

rohit: kya fine..mom..look at her...have u seen her evernot talking ...will she ever be this silent? .itna sapna deka hume..kitna plankiya...? sab khatam  hogaya..? he is holding her hand  and crying....

veena: deko rohit aisa nahi rote...sona keliye atleast though she cannot respond...sheis observing everything...usko takleef nahi hona chahiye...plzzz control....

he wipes and says....yes....

veena: hospital jaa rahe ho?

rohit: nahi..aaj man nahi kar rahahi...

veena: thik hi..ill send breakfast....khalo ....

he nods...

this is first time rohit breaking downafter that fiasco....a beautiful routine turned into worst ever memory ofhislife....he again takes the thought.......

Ronakshi asual goes for tiny walk after dinner...she hears a bell sound...with in no time figure it out...says

Sona: Rohit ...mujhe icecream Khanna hi...!

Rohit: kya is samy..no sona...plzz...cold aagaya tho bahut difficult hojayega...plzz..u are too weak and it's not worth risk now....

Sona: making a pout ...mujhe khana hi....

rohit crosses the road to get her icecream...a long truck coming dirctly towards him.....he hears a sound of sona's words for last time.....rohit....! with in time .....he was dragged by a hand.the icecream seller's ...he thanks him and god...forit...but shocks to see sona lying unconscious on road.....

wat to think of his stars..!.whether he has to feel happy that babe is safe or his fate of sona slipping to semi conscious state.....bcz of huge shock and weekening of sysytem..bczof preg....making sulochana's words true..."sippy khandan ko shaap hi..isiliye veenaji koaisa hua... ab sonakshi  sambalo khud ko...."

he would have never believed but now...the word belief itself is a myth for him...

he felt like his life turned upsidedown...how destiny again made him to standatplace again...after 6 years....the same hospital....

back from thoughts....

he is feeling so empty in his room with out her voice....goes to her...sona...baathkaro sona..plz...deko tumhara rohit ko kuch nahi hua..plz baath karo...chaat khani..hikya? mileke aatta hoo...deko triple cot bhi kareeda...tumhara moodswings...sab tolerate karoonga..plz...,sona..baath karo.....he goes and switches on tv...kpk dekenge..haa..!he watches itforsomeime....