A circle....!!!

Rohit plays with srishti for some time...seeing time says...aaj hum dono mumma ko surprise karenge..nodding his head asks okk princess!???

Though she dont understand...seeing his nod she reciprocates his actions..saying pappa.....

He hifis her...saying thats my girl.....my princess....

Srishti: puppy....

Rohit: haa...pupppy...chale....he lifts her..and enters into lift chuckling with her...

Before He presses ground floor button...the red display attracts her...and she starts pressing all buttons once...and looks at rohit for his reaction...

He smiles seeing her...says ek hi button dabana hi..puppy...he makes her press ground floor button...and comes down...

She retorts coming out...and presses another button to go up..while it started moving up...she smilingly looks at rohit..with alook i have done it..

Rohit: arey meri puppy...ne lift operate karna sikaya...clapping he says wowww....and this time he presses the down button...they both plays with lift for some time....and comes out finally and goes to kitchen....

Vimmy: rohit bhayya...mi hi aane wali hoo ee puchne keliye dinner me kya banana hi...sab log party pe gaye ...sirf app aur babhi..kya chahiye aapko??

Rohit: kitchen....

Vimmy: with confused look...bhayya??

Rohit: haa mujhe aur meri princess ko  kitchen chahiye kuch ghanto keeliye..

Vimmy: bhayya aap batao na..mi banati hoo jo chahe wo...veena mam ko ee pata hi tho meri band bajadegi..

Rohit: kuch nahi hoga...wise i wonder...ab kpk ka maha episode aaraha hi..aur tum kitchen me...wow..matlab kpk choddiya..kya?? Dekna...

Vimmy: listening kpk....bhayya ..aap ko agar help chahiye tho mujhe bulalena...mi apni quarters me rehti hoo....

He knew he hit the right cord....

rohit: ha agar chahiye tho mi bulaleta hoo jao...tum....fast..warna serial ka titles miss hojayega..

Nodding haa she rushes to watch ....

Rohit: looking at srishti ee hua na kaam...ab pappa,puppy banayega khana aur karega mumma ko surprise....

He makes her sit on the empty side...locking her...to wall..yaha baito tum... mujhe assist karo...ok...

Aaj na humari roti aur paneer khake mumma impress hona hi...hina...

Srishti gives her reply with smile....and looks like kise banayega ...??

Rohit wears apron and smilingly looks at her...taking mobile...aisa karta hoo....

Arey mumma ko bhi nahi aata...wo bhi youtube dekke hi banate hi...

He plays video..and watches it completely...

Srishti: pappa....karo...

Rohit: tumhare pappa ko iq bahut hi puppy..ek baar deka tho use samaj aajeyga..

He firsts cuts paneer and vegetables required...standing beside srishti..listening to her banters...

While cutting onions...he moves away from her...and with tears pooled in his eyes....he quickly cuts them and comes to her...

Looking at him...with tears...she wipes them saying no cry pappa....kisses him...no cry pappa....

Rohit switches on stove and forgets procedure....thinking ee surgery se bhi diffucult hi...he gets mobile...and starts making curry looking at youtube...continuing his talk with srishti....